Wealth Product Management Senior Group Manager
The US Consumer Wealth business, part of Citi Global Wealth, has embarked on a comprehensive initiative to define and deliver a complete digital wealth experience for customers across all segments of the wealth continuum. Digital wealth involves not just the development and enhancement of trading and Robo platforms but also the development of a truly holistic strategy on how Citi will drive digital engagement across its properties and segments. To deliver on our brand promise, we must operate as a truly client-centric organization, driving a high tech, high touch experience for the full Citi relationship, particularly in the U.S.
The Digital Wealth Product Senior Group Manager will drive strategy and implementation for Consumer’s digital wealth product offering. The Role will work closely with business leaders and functional leaders within/across the organization to execute on a wide variety of Digital Wealth projects aimed at achieving the strategic and financial objectives across the US Consumer Wealth Management business. Developed execution, communication and diplomacy skills are required to guide, influence, and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas.
Job Profile Summary
The Product Management Senior Group Manager is a senior management level position responsible for managing a broad range of Product Management employees, setting strategy and providing direction, leadership and budgetary management, etc. Additionally, this role will be responsible for the development of product plans, strategies, and tactics while coordinating product lines through product life-cycles in coordination with the broader Product Management team. The overall objective of this role is to coordinate the promotion of products to develop new markets, increase share of market and obtain competitive position.
- Manage a team of professional to accomplish established goals and conduct personnel duties for team (e.g. performance evaluations, hiring and disciplinary actions) as well as negotiate and make decisions on issues/activities having critical impact/influence on company revenues, capital, or business operations
- Lead strategic product roadmaps, product development, program launches, and program marketing to gain maximum benefit from each product, as well as survey and analyze competitive industry landscapes to identify relative trends, threats, and opportunities for product managers
- Manage day-to-day product marketing for core products such as product delivery, client experience, and client communication strategies as well as help the team prioritize, negotiate, and remove obstacles to achieve business results
- Drive client valued propositions, positioning, segmentation, pricing, targeting, channel strategies, and competitive differentiation to achieve preferred status as a partner to Citi clients
- Develop plans and execute functional strategies for a country, group of countries, region, or business requiring coordination and integration across units as well as provide input into strategic decisions affecting job family or function within region or business
- Manage client and competitor market research, develop product innovation roadmap, and address fundamental trials of product commoditization to create an advanced set of solutions
- Oversee all aspects of program life cycle management including market demands, technology trends, and the competitive field as well as drive innovation by working with external partners/alliances to develop products, manage ongoing relationships, and prepare agreements
- Manage acquisition targets, product financial performance, revenue performance, and expense management goals as well as oversee identification and execution of opportunities and gaps business plans
- Define and launch new products, features, and capabilities including defining the product/feature and go-to-market strategy, and participate in technology development and market launch activities
- Develop and communicate a business plan to approach the marketplace, and coordinate and implement team procedures, client problem resolutions and client management
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create
- accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 15+ years of relevant experience
- 8-10+ years of managerial experience
- Required Licensing/Registration: Series 7, Series 24, Series 66
- Experience managing in a global and matrixed environment including managing cross functional areas with direct and indirect reports (e.g. risk, finance, decision management, marketing, operations)
- Working knowledge of the different systems, theories, and practices relevant to a function as well as practical experience of multiple business cycles
- In-depth knowledge of industry and competitor products/services
- Expertise of Global Capital Markets, Managed Investments, Alternative Investments, Structured Products and Modern Portfolio Theory for a domestic and international high net worth clientele base.This role will heavily work with our Sales business and will own the investment solution delivery, tools, development and investment sales strategy for the CWM business.
- Command of investment products, services and Securities laws and regulations. In depth experience in the structured management business across traditional and alternative asset classes
- In depth experience with Markets products across all asset classes, specifically for retail clients
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master’s degree preferred
Job Family Group:Product Management and Development
Job Family:Product Management
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs