VP, Retail Bank Digital Acquisition, Core Products
The U.S. Consumer Bank organization delivers a wide array of banking, payments, lending and investment services to individual consumers and small businesses. Our products and services cover a wide range of client banking needs including credit cards, banking, mortgages, and investment advisory services.
Retail Bank Digital Acquisition is a critical area of focus and growth for the US Consumer Marketing organization. The group is tasked with transforming our digital acquisition capabilities and marketing approach to dramatically shift the quality and mix of digitally sourced accounts. The Digital Acquisition Marketing team is responsible for driving the required business outcomes in close partnership with the digital acquisition channel teams, US Consumer Digital, Decision Management, and Product Management. The team currently sits within US Acquisitions Marketing organization, which is responsible for profitably acquiring new accounts, playing a key role in bringing new and refreshed products to market, partnering on through-the-line campaigns, testing new channels and tactics, and driving marketing innovation with existing products and channels.
As the acquisition landscape continues to evolve throughout 2021 and beyond, the Digital Acquisition Marketing Vice President will be primarily responsible for partnering to develop the digital acquisition strategy and go to market process for Citi’s core products, with a specific focus on mortgage and savings products. Supporting campaign initiatives across our owned and paid channels, the VP will partner across product, channel, and tech teams, ensuring flawless execution of product creative and execution. As market opportunity evolves, the VP will play a key role in supporting initiatives to drive awareness, engagement, and conversion. Focus areas include driving full funnel conversions with compelling strategies across channels, working with our agency to test into messaging and conversion optimization across owned assets, and developing a roadmap for continued enhancement opportunities. Across onsite and campaign led projects, the VP will ensure new creative experiences/messaging are tested on a regular basis, leverage key digital targeting techniques & associated best practices, support test/roll-out changes in new digital channels and distribution partnerships, all while ensuring on time/flawless execution.
In addition to the Digital Acquisitions Marketing Program responsibilities, the candidate will also be asked to provide critical thinking for go to market strategy leveraging acquisition best practices across products and digital channels. In this role, the candidate will work with cross-functional teams to identify best in class digital functionality and capabilities in the marketplace, assess our position relative to competitors and design and implement solutions to fill any gaps. This position requires white space thinking and a partner mindset to drive initiatives from concept to completion, gain alignment across lines of business and leverage relationships to influence decisions to bring campaigns to market.
- Support the development of digital acquisitions strategies for Citi’s core products, with a focus on mortgage and savings
- Bring new opportunities to market via test and learn, optimization efforts and partnership with product teams
- Manage campaign creative from concept development through execution, ensuring flawless delivery and execution
- Work with the product champions, segment teams, online channel managers, agency partners and legal department in creative process as needed.
- Drive channel acquisitions growth through understanding the competitive landscape, optimizing existing channel performance, and identifying new messaging, targeting, or capability opportunities.
- Collaborate with business partners to identify efficiencies and improve effectiveness in our acquisition channels through innovations in strategy, targeting, delivery, process, and new capabilities.
- Manage agency relationship for campaign creative, including briefing, reviews and aligning with internal stakeholders
- Maintain an extreme focus on detail while managing marketing campaigns across multiple online channels (both internal and external sites). Audit key steps to ensure flawless execution.
- Utilize performance results to influence go to market offers and planning to drive testing, increase conversion metrics and optimize funnel performance
- Provide updates to senior leadership on an as needed basis.
Business and Technical Requirements
- A minimum of 5 years marketing competence across digital and traditional channels, which may have included development of marketing, product or offer strategy, or actively managing channel(s) focused on acquisition best practices
- Familiarity with test and learn constructs, driving full funnel conversion and optimization tactics
- Strong familiarity with the current state of digital marketing, with ability to provide insight on future BTL online acquisition opportunities
- Experience in marketing project management beneficial
- Familiarity with basic reporting and analytics processes, reporting, P&L models, and fundamental analytic tactics to derive insights
- Experience leading projects with internal and external partners with proven results
- Financial services industry experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability to build partnerships across teams and drive change
- Curious self-starter who can be partner-focused, generating ideas, while coordinating multiple projects with varying timelines simultaneously
- Comfort in managing projects and gaining alignment across multiple stakeholders
- Superior attention to detail, with a process-oriented mindset
- Excellent interpersonal, listening, relationship building and negotiations skills
- Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Promote a culture of collaboration and teamwork across organizational boundaries; willing to break down functional silos to optimize business results and to facilitate the overall growth of the Citi franchise
- Comfortable operating in a highly matrixed, complex environment
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize, prioritize and drive results with a high sense of urgency. Candidate must be able to make fact-based recommendations to improve our overall strategies.
Job Family Group:Marketing
Job Family:Digital & Social Media Marketing
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs