Pardon our dust! We are enhancing our application system to improve the Citi recruitment experience. Due to this upgrade you may be asked to create a new profile when you apply for a new job. If you submitted an application prior to July 21st you can view the status of your application and manage your documents via the Manage Existing link in the Create/Manage Profile drop down in the top right corner of this page.
Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
VP, Product ManagerApply Now Locations: New York, New York, Irving, Texas Job Function: Product Management and Development Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 19118704
The USCD organization oversees the digital products and client experiences across Citi’s Global Consumer Bank (GCB). At the heart of everything that we do in USCD, is a relentless focus on client centricity, taking a singular view of clients across GCB’s businesses. We are the customer advocate for the Global Consumer Bank at Citi. We harness the full power of our people, data, and resources to maximize customer engagement in support of our strategic priorities. USCD is responsible for driving all aspects of customer experience, targeting and engagement across the franchise. We take a disciplined, data-driven approach to enhancing the customer experience across the full lifecycle, with digital and mobile as priority channels for acquisition, servicing and engagement. We are focused on delivering sustained, long-term business benefit to the Global Consumer Bank by accelerating our progress towards being an industry-leading digital bank.
USCD is organized into domains that are aligned to our customer missions. The Service domain interfaces with all other domains (e.g. Enable, Acquire, Identify, Pay, etc.) to enable servicing experiences that make a customer’s life easier. Service’s mission is to allow customers to seamlessly monitor and maintain their established relationship with Citi to easily self-service digitally for all primary servicing needs. We are an empowered organization that moves fast to continuously improve our clients’ digital experiences.
We are seeking a talented, imaginative, and experienced individual who is passionate about creating best in class digital experiences to join the USCD team Service Domain to improve the digital experience for Card and Bank. Specific responsibilities will include: 1) collaborating with Design, Technology, and Analytics to manage features and enhancements from ideation through to production release, 2) ensuring key metrics are being met, and 3) pushing boundaries to introduce new and innovative digital solutions to build trust and exceed customer expectations. This individual’s day-to-day responsibilities will look like:
- Driving the strategy and roadmap to improve the Journey experience across mobile and browser
- Collaborating with Agile Scrum team on all new feature development, including building backlog, contributing to/writing/approving user stories, sprint support, and quality assurance (QA) testing
- Engaging with Research team to define and implement usability testing, concept validation, and co-creation studies to gain insights and identify customer needs and solutions
- Guiding creative brief and influencing Design to ensure an intuitive and delightful UI/UX
- Working with cross-functional teams to get buy-in/approval/guidance, including lines of business, Operations, Legal, Compliance, Fraud, and others
- Defining, monitoring, and tracking KPIs and developing concrete point of view on insights to present to leadership
- Make appropriate tradeoffs to optimize time-to-market
- Maintain the product roadmap, and clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities and desired outcomes throughout the company
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency
- Customer Centric mindset with an engineering mindset. Experience leveraging customer analytic tools (i.e., Voice of the customer, NPS, Opinion Lab, Usability labs, Market Research) to drive decisions, design, and prioritization of improvements
- Innovative thinker with the ability to challenge the status quo and come up with creative solutions to solve problems and overcome hurdles
- Solid product management background, with the ability to concurrently manage and assess broad strategies and execute against multiple priorities
- Comfortable working in a very rapid, ever changing, ambiguous environment while staying calm under pressure
- Strong team player, with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence, collaborate and communicate across all levels and across lines of business, internal resources and external vendors
- Strong analytical skills and track record of decision making in rapidly evolving, often ambiguous and complex situations.
- Strong technical acumen, mobile channel knowledge specifically required. Extensive experience working with engineers and developers to understand what is technically possible, how to translate customer
- 5+ years’ experience in digital product strategy, digital product development or digital customer experience
- Experience leveraging Agile technology methodology is preferred but not required
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Business Management/Psychology/ Engineering
- Strategic, results-driven leader who is passionate about designing best-in-class digital experiences and staying at the forefront of cutting edge technology in the servicing space.
- Bachelor's Degree required; advanced degree preferred
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.