VP, Product Manager - Service Domain
The VP, Product Manager - Service Domain (Digital PM Lead Analyst) is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the business. Requires basic commercial awareness. There are typically multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family.
- Deliver against ambitious business objectives
- Provide platform, product, and customer experience leadership in a fast-paced environment
- Engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to conceive, design and develop innovative financial platform products
- Responsible for the overall vision, technical capabilities and roadmap of the digital product platform
- Engage with businesses and shape business and product requirements in to platform requirements
- Own the overall platform business plans and roadmaps
- Drive product development for new initiatives
- Make appropriate tradeoffs to optimize time-to-market
- Maintain the product roadmap, and clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities and desired outcomes throughout the company
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 6-10 years of experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Business Management/Engineering
- Advanced degree
- Experience leading digital initiatives
- Extensive experience working with engineers and developers to understand what is technically possible, how to translate custome
- Strategic, results-driven leader who is passionate about designing best-in-class digital experiences and staying at the forefront of cutting edge technology in the servicing space
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical teams
- Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
The USCD organization oversees the digital products and client experiences across Citi’s Global Consumer Bank (GCB). As emerging technologies are rapidly changing the way we do business, we need to be nimble to stay ahead of the curve and ensure we are meeting our customer needs. An area where we are accelerating our focus is around how we leverage the power of APIs to move towards an open banking model.
We are seeking a talented, experienced Digital Product Manager to drive the evolution and deployment of Citi’s Open Banking solutions that cover API connectivity and aggregation, ultimately creating better experiences for our customers through features such as financial wellness tools.
Specific responsibilities include:
Collaborating with an agile scrum team on all new feature development, including building and managing the backlog, writing and grooming user stories, sprint support, and quality assurance (QA) testing.
Working with cross-functional teams to get buy-in/approval/guidance, including lines of business, Operations, Legal, Compliance, Fraud, and others.
Defining, monitoring, and tracking KPIs and developing concrete point of view on insights to present to leadership.
The ideal candidate will:
Have a strong sense of technical understanding, coupled with agile product management acumen and a proven ability to deliver against a prioritized roadmap
Demonstrate a deep understanding of APIs
Have an interest in and appreciation for regulation and the critical part it plays in this space
Proven ability to work in a matrixed organization and successfully partner with teams across the organization
Have an agile mindset and entrepreneurial spirit
Job Family Group:Product Management and Development
Job Family:Digital Product Management
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs