VP Digital Product Manager
VP Digital Product Manager
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. For the past 200 years at Citi, we have been helping clients move from ambition to achievement. Our company has been one of the foundational components of today’s modern financial infrastructure—this gives us a level of unmatched expertise in tackling the world’s most complex challenges and connecting across capabilities to enable lasting progress for our clients. We attract and nurture local talent from all over the world, ensuring our people are both deeply attuned to regional needs but also bring a global mindset to help clients, communities and nations move forward. Our culture is fueled by men and women with the passion to push beyond borders and boundaries, the wisdom and courage to do what’s right, and the vision and forward compatibility to continuously evolve and innovate to support our clients’ growth.
Citi Commercial Bank (CCB) has operations in over 25 countries with local expertise contributed by in-country commercial bankers. CCB embodies our unique purpose as a global bank of choice for mid-sized companies who see us as trusted thought partners that bring simplicity and efficiency in an increasingly complex world, client-centric solutions for long term growth and pave the way for them to reach across borders and achieve their global vision. The US CCB targets clients with revenues between $10M – $3B and support a range of financial solutions: treasury and trade solutions; term and working capital financing, and foreign exchange services. The Business provides specialty lending including Loan Syndications, Asset-Based Lending and Interest Rate Derivatives products. CitiBusiness Online & CitiDirect, Citibank's web-based banking platforms, support a full range of commercial domestic & global transaction and reporting capabilities in a secure environment.
The US CCB Cash & Trade business is dramatically transforming its digital banking and product platforms and the newly formed Digital Platforms & Transformation team’s mission is to Be the Best and provide the best digital banking experiences for commercial clients in the US. We are reimagining how commercial banking is conducted today by digitally enabling key interactions as well as offering clients innovative cash management and payments solutions that increase their efficiency and profitability while allowing them to focus on growing their business. We are focused on delivering sustained, long-term business benefit to CCB by accelerating our progress towards being an industry-leading digital commercial bank.
The Digital Product Manager will play a critical role in defining, delivering and managing digital experiences, serving the complex needs of a very diverse client audience, across a number of digital channels (desktop, mobile, file, API). In doing so, he/she will partner with a number of teams across Innovation, Client Experience, Technology and Servicing as well as with our partner businesses: Citi Private Bank and Retail Business Banking.
The successful candidate will play the role of ‘digital disruptor’. He/she will lead product management and/or development across our digital properties, with a particular focus on our next generation digital banking portal and a new single entry point for our clients to access all of their commercial banking with Citi. He/she will be responsible for leading the product management and/or development of central portal capabilities that many lines of business will rely on to completely re-think and simplify how clients manage their company and employees’ user profile, perform their daily cash management operations and get pertinent and actionable information when and where they need it.
This role will report directly to the Director of Digital Channels Product Management.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Defines and leads the Cyber and digital security product vision and roadmap for one or more “client journeys” such as reinventing login experiences, creating secure yet low friction-frictionless payment experiences, increasing client visibility on high risk transactions, developing dynamic fraud risk messaging to increase awareness.
- Leads the execution of significant Regulatory projects impacting digital channels and resolution of complex problems where expertise is required to interpret against business & risk policies, guidelines or processes.
- Drives and manage a backlog of user stories in partnership with SMEs, drives a scrum team focused on delivering change to our clients iteratively
- Uses data to drive prioritization, measures outcomes & reports on product KPIs, iterates on our products to drive adoption & usage
- Performs competitive analysis to ensure we’re creating a market-leading experience
- Partners with Client Experience to incorporate client discovery throughout the product development lifecycle, lead UI/UX development, including ongoing customer testing, tests & validates hypotheses
- Operates with a ‘customer first’ mindset and drives client centric designs & experiences end-to-end to solve pain points, inquiries via multiple channels.
- Owns one or more products and/or associated processes - be considered as expert representing team on cross-function process or project deliverables.
- Works with cross functional partners to solicit buy-in as well as approvals (L&C, Fraud, Controls, Risk, Information Security, etc.)
- Where required, leads the selection of Fintech partners, negotiate agreements and manage initial third-party approval processes in partnership with Channels and Product managers
- Partners with Product Marketing on the Go-To-Market strategy (e.g. pilot, roll out approach) and Commercialization
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the Citi's reputation and safeguarding its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- At least 3 years’ experience developing digital products and driving their adoption
- Experience in B2B product management and/or development highly desired (Financial Services preferred, but not required)
- Prior experience in any of the following highly desired -
- Digital security & fraud risk management integration
- Authentication/Identity management
- Financial regulatory
- Digital payments
- Web and Mobile app development
- At least 1-2 years’ experience working in Agile
- Technical background and/or strong technical competency a plus
- Comfortable manipulating data and using data to make decisions
- Strategic, results-driven leader who is passionate about the client experience, open to new ideas and new ways of doing things
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written – must be able to “sell” to others and easily summarize & simplify complex concepts
- Strong influencing skills and ability to build relationships at all levels of seniority across a matrixed organization
- Proficient problem solver, can remove obstacles with minimal involvement from seniors
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical teams to translate client needs, understand what is technically possible and influence creative solutioning
- Has a sense of urgency, thrives in a rapidly evolving environment
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple competing priorities in fast-paced environment
- Bachelors Degree required, sought after fields of study: analytical degree (e.g. Finance, Risk, Cybersecurity, Computer Science, Engineering) or business degree (eg Digital Marketing, Business Administration).
Job Family Group:Product Management and Development
Job Family:Product Management
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs