Vice President, Learning Advisor - Treasury & Trade Solutions (TTS)
Citi Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS) is built on the power of our global network. Citi TTS provides integrated cash management and trade finance services to multinational corporations, financial institutions and public sector organizations across the globe, and offers the industry's most comprehensive suite of treasury and trade solutions including cash management, payments, receivables, liquidity management and investment services, working capital solutions, commercial card programs, trade finance and services. TTS counts 80% of Global Fortune 500, over 1,100 public sector entities and thousands of financial institutions amongst its diverse client base. We conduct business in 160 countries and jurisdictions, and transact in over 140 currencies and process USD 4.0 trillion of client payments everyday.
The success of Citi TTS is our dedicated employees who go above and beyond every single day for our clients. Our mission in TTS Learning & Development is to equip and enable our TTS employees with the skills they need to deliver excellence and thrive in their careers.
We are looking for a creative and purpose-driven team member with a deep passion for Learning & Development to join our team of committed and passionate Learning Professionals. The North America TTS Learning Advisor will function as a senior contributor of the team with end-to-end learning coverage of the North America business and play a key role in forming, executing, and delivering the learning strategy and book of work. The North America TTS Learning Advisor will also play a critical role in ideating, developing and executing Global TTS learning initiatives in partnership with the Global TTS Learning Advisor.
- Manage and execute Learning & Development initiatives and programs end-to-end. This includes:
- Formulating learning strategies in support of business strategies and priorities
- Conducting learning needs analyses
- Facilitating design workshops and focus groups
- Designing and creating the end-to-end learner experience
- Building and curating learning content and courses
- Planning and implementing training logistics
- Guiding training course set-ups and completions in the Learning Management System
- Designing and governing learning dashboards and reports
- Measuring and analyzing the effectiveness of learning solutions
- Collaborate with business partners, HR partners, and regional L&D colleagues to socialize and drive adoption of sustainable learning solutions
- Design and facilitate instructor-led courses and workshops, and manage the logistical planning processes and learning administration
- Design and build Degreed Learning Plans, Learning Pathways and Skill Assessments
- Develop presentations, communications, and marketing materials for a wide range of audiences and purposes, including presentations to HR and Business Partners and communications / marketing to learners
- Serve as escalation point for learner inquiries and troubleshooting
- Support the development and implementation of consistent methods and metrics to measure the effectiveness of learning solutions and proactively execute improvements as needed
- Identify and implement ongoing process improvement opportunities to proactively address pain points in the L&D experience
- Keep abreast of leading-edge learning trends and learning technologies to continuously push the possibilities of adult learning
- Partner with other learning professionals on special projects as needed across Citi Learning
- 8+ years of work experience
- Proactive, self-motivated, and results-oriented team player with a strong sense of accountability and consistent follow-through
- Breadth of experience in needs assessments, instructional design, and delivery for multiple modalities (e.g., classroom, self-paced, virtual)
- Experience in Organizational Development and Organizational Effectiveness, Talent Development, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI), and Coaching is highly preferred
- Experience in Program / Project Management and Change Management is valued
- Strong writing skills and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated ability to escalate issues and propose potential solutions
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills with an emphasis on MS PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to design and source high impact learning solutions that will fulfill the learning strategy
- Strong ability to develop partnerships and collaborate across a complex organization
- Team-oriented person who values different perspectives and feedback
- Ability to influence without authority and motivate others to act
- Excellent communication skills and executive presence
- Excellent organizational, planning, prioritization, and time management skills
- Ability to adapt to rapidly evolving and changing priorities, with resilience and flexibility, and is proactive in escalating issues
- Bachelor’s / University Degree or equivalent experience
Job Family Group:Human Resources
Job Family:Talent, Development, Learning & Diversity
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs