Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Vice President - Campus Diversity Recruiting ManagerApply Now Locations: New York, New York Job Function: Human Resources Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 19133532
Citi’s Graduate Recruitment & Program Management Team is seeking a Campus Diversity Recruiting Manager who will oversee and be responsible for ensuring that the highest caliber candidates are attracted to Citi through appropriate on campus marketing and effective screening of candidates. This role will includes managing the campus diversity strategy, diversity partnerships, implementing on-campus efforts for both summer and full-time recruiting and supporting the full time analyst and associate programs. The team will liaise with campus recruiters, senior management, career services, school faculty, school clubs/organizations, candidates, internal technology and marketing experts. The Campus Diversity recruiting manager will work closely with business professionals to implement the diversity strategy which will cover a range of areas including outreach, metrics, evaluation and communication.
The campus diversity recruiting manager will be responsible for managing and ensuring that the highest caliber candidates are attracted to Citi through appropriate on campus marketing and effective screening of candidates. The campus diversity recruiting manager will manage and support the campus diversity strategy, diversity partnerships, managing and implementing on-campus efforts for both summer and full-time recruiting and supporting the full time analyst and associate programs.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead the campus diversity strategy at target universities and determine appropriate business engagement. Oversee and coordinate the development and support of diversity recruiting efforts across targeted campuses and efforts.
- Manage and oversee candidate relationships with diverse candidates and establish pipeline of diverse talent by creating opportunities for professional development and early exposure to business professionals. Build pipeline of talent for campus summer and full time programs.
- Work with line of business recruiters to design, implement, track and report ROI of various diversity initiatives.
- Manage relationships with select college and university career centers, HBCUs and faculty to create recruitment plans, marketing strategies, professional development and retention initiatives. Analyze progress and results at assigned schools, identify best practices and develop strategic recommendations for future recruiting.
- Foster deep relationships with specialist organizations and build partnerships with groups and individuals who can act as connectors to top diverse talent.
- Serve as primary resource for candidates throughout the recruiting process – be able to market the firm, answer questions, communicate status.
- Update and monitor online applicant tracking system for schools/businesses and report on entry hiring and program statistics as requested.
- Perform ad hoc administrative duties as needed.
- Travel domestically 20-25% of the work-time during peak recruiting seasons.
The ideal candidate will be a college graduate, preferably with 5-7 years of campus recruiting or other HR experience. Former diversity experience highly desired.
Should also have:
- The ability to think strategically and gain support for ideas and initiatives
- Desire to be in a service-oriented environment with enthusiasm and high level of interest in Recruiting and Program Management
- Ability to prioritize as needed while handling multiple time-sensitive projects in a very fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills, work ethic, initiative, sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Strong technical skills, including significant experience using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Effective writing and oral presentation skills
- Strong project management, creative problem-solving skills and ability to act independently
- Team player with flexibility to accommodate different personalities and work styles as well as confidence to manage interactions and expectations at all levels of the organization
- Commitment to great candidate experience and candidate care
- Flexibility for travel and to work evening hours and some weekends
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.