TTS-USD Clearing, Product Manager - VP
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
Global Payments is a key strength and differentiator for Citi. The Global Payments business intermediates and processes flows generated by Corporates, Banks & Financial Institutions and Governments.
USD Clearing is the flagship product within the Citi’s Global Payments contributing to the business growth through a very strong track record in delivering revenue growth year on year. Our USD Clearing offering is a truly global product with clients in over 100 countries and a global operating model to support customers and efficient processing across all time zones.
In order to deliver on the key strategic and tactical objectives of USD Clearing, we are now looking for a dynamic Payments Product Manager.
The person in this role will focus on management and development of core payment services to our Financial Institution (FI) clients with the objective of maximizing Citi’s penetration of our FI clients’ "wallets".
One of the key aspects of the role includes building new product capabilities to capture flows via new infrastructures and business models (e.g. SWIFT gpi, FinTech partnerships).
To achieve the role’s objectives, the person in this position will work very closely with:
- Client relationship and sales teams on client validation and ideation, growing the new business pipeline, and closing deals
- Innovation Lab, operations and technology partners in identification and validation of new product development/optimization opportunities.
The Role’s Key Responsibilities include:
- Define and execute strategic objectives in context of evolving business landscape
- Drive product differentiation, growth and commercialization
- Manage relationship with key partners and align strategic objectives
- Develop and enhance product offering in collaboration with internal partners (such as Innovation Labs), FinTech partnerships, and leveraging evolving technologies and infrastructures (SWIFT gpi, API, Open Banking, DLT)
- Drive product transformation with introduction of enhancements of client experience and CBS simplification initiatives and Operational Resiliency
- Drive pricing strategy formulation and its execution
- Create thought leadership content for clients, partners, and industry forums
- Identify and drive margin initiatives
- Understand and proactively manages risk and compliance in respective area of responsibility
- Support client pitches and proposal management
This broad role will provide the prospective candidate with an excellent opportunity to work at the heart of one of the most significant and visible Payments products, offered to Financial Institution clients by the TTS business. This key role will give the candidate exposure to a globally managed product with supporting functions and key partners at all level of organization (global/regional/local), and clients across all geographies operating in a truly cross-border minded manner.
6+ years of Product Management experience
Payments experience is required
- Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree preferred and managerial experience
Job Family Group:Risk Management
Job Family:Business Risk & Controls
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs