TTS Payments & Receivables Critical Business Services Simplification Global Initiative Program Manager
Citi’s TTS (Treasury Trade Solutions) Payments and Receivables (P&R) business offers payments and receivables solutions to help clients effectively manage their payments with presence in over 100 plus countries and jurisdictions.
The Critical Business Service Simplification (CBSS) Global Initiative Program Manager will manage the payments business simplification initiatives and cross functional team executing highly transformational program of work which will drive simplification. This role will support the CBSS business team in ensuring the timely execution of the program. This position will be responsible for driving the program management and execution of the Citi’s simplification strategy to ensure the goals and objectives of the program are completed successfully and in a timely manner. Key components of the business simplification include End-to-End Process mapping, linkages to Product, Risk, Control, Technology and Data taxonomies on an enterprise-wide basis.
- Partner closely with Citi’s business simplification program teams to manage program execution plans to meet deliverables critical to the program
- Execute the planning, directing and coordination of day-to-day activities of running the CBSS program for TTS payments.
- Support the TTS P&R CBSS Business team in the project / program execution.
- Manage and prioritize projects based on business needs and identify opportunities to improve efficiencies and drive continuous improvement
- Ensures all stakeholders are identified and included in scope definition activities and understand the program schedule and key milestones. This includes the ability to effectively work with internal audit, risk and compliance for independent validation. Confirm a common understanding of the artifacts and deliverables need to support related testing and validation activities
- Ensure all areas of the program are appropriately coordinated to meet the program execution goals
- Monitor and track execution of the program and escalate program risks impacting project delivery to the Initiative owner and appropriate stakeholders; ensure mitigation strategies are developed and executed when necessary
- Drive adherence to program processes, procedures, methods, and standards for program delivery and leverage across the programs
- Lead the identification and drive resolution of issues, including those outside established projects of work
- Collaborate with Program Managers across other initiatives and programs to action deliverables from reviews of each program’s defined scope, target state, and success criteria to ensure it fully addresses the letter and the spirit of the regulatory feedback, broader supervisory expectations and underlying issues and root causes, and is embedded in a broader strategic vision
- 6 plus years of experience preferably in payments and /or financial services industry
- Demonstrates consistent track record of having worked as a Product, Program or Project Manager, or working on large, strategic cross-functional projects
- Previous program/project management, consulting or technology experience preferred with the ability to create and manage large and complex projects
- Specific subject matter expertise regarding transformation and program management disciplines and a strong business understanding of the payments products and services Citi offers
- General understanding of relevant banking regulation and supervisory expectations for large complex financial institutions
- Track record of managing internal relationships and demonstrated experience in leading sustained change and change management efforts
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, analytically, and creatively problem solve
- Well-developed listening skills and a strong ability to engage at the senior management level
- Effective communicator, both orally and in writing
- Ability of articulate strategic vision, impact and influence others
- Strong interpersonal skills, with evidence of working in collaboration across large organizations, including a proactive and 'no surprises' approach in communicating issues/requests
- Works well under pressure and in tight deadlines
- Strong leadership skills with a proven track record in driving positive and sustained change
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related responsibilities may be assigned as required
Job Family Group:Project and Program Management
Job Family:Program Management
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs