TTS Liquidity Management Services Data Transformation Specialist- VP
As client, business, and regulatory requirements continue to increase demand for high quality, consistent data, TTS Liquidity Management Services Data team is looking for a highly motivated, Liquidity Management Services business savvy, data skilled, self-starting program specialist/data analyst who is ready to take on the challenges of working in a fast-paced global environment and contributing to Liquidity Management Services specifically and TTS’ overall continuing business success.
Data Domain Specialist will help develop the Liquidity Management Services data transformation strategy, and will analyze and establish the foundational data components and processes for the Liquidity Management Services data domain, partnering with Liquidity Management Services Business, Operations and Technology, TTS Data Governance Office (DGO) and Global Functions partners.
The candidate will have in-depth knowledge of Liquidity Management Services business, business processes as well as business critical data elements. This includes understanding Liquidity Management Services products and services from the business perspective, such as Deposits, Offer of Return, Return Optimlization, DDAs, Overdrafts.
- Support the design of the future state data concepts, governance standards & tools including data domain buildout and certification activities, and determine trusted sources of data within respective domain/sub-domains
- Maintain and promote key data domain deliverables and assets, including data models, policies, standards, and data management approaches and decision frameworks
- Support Business in data consumption, data storing and data distribution, including internal and external data delivery. This role will influence and impact implementation and technological choices to assist in ongoing reengineering of the file request and fulfillment process to ensure efficient delivery of files to clients and third parties
- Help define and categorize Critical Data Elements (CDEs) including design and testing of data quality rules, enterprise data standards, and documentation of system lineage
- Drive transformation strategy and implementing strategic vision with team and functional partners to encourage creative and strategic thinking
- Provide input into product strategy and execution roadmap to conform with
As a Data Domain Specialist for Liquidity Management Services, the candidate will further develop knowledge of Business and Data Management, including Data Analytics and Innovation and Data tools. The role will also broaden expertise in Citi Data Management Policy, Enterprise Data Standards, Global Cash Management and exposure to other Citi business lines and Global Functions.
The role is uniquely positioned within the organization to learn the entire end-to-end Liquidity Management Services business and be able to influence change that can have positive impacts to our key data stakeholders including clients, business managers, and regulators.
- 8+ years of Liquidity Management Services product knowledge, including 3+ years of data experience
- Data-skilled, detail-oriented, intellectual curiosity, analytical and conceptual thinker, including excellent analytical, interpretive, and problem-solving skills
- Effective communication and presentation skills required to negotiate internally and externally, including ability to collaborate and clearly communicate at all levels of the organization
- Efficiently bringing diverse groups and perspectives together to work against a common goal
- Ability to encourage and embrace innovative ideas and solutions and Present complex information while developing a vision for the future
- Knowledge of database management and experience using Data Quality Management tools, Data Catalogs, and Master Data Management tools is nice to have
- Experience in Data-Domain based approaches, Data Governance and Data Management, including Data Lineage, Data Tracing, and Critical Data Elements (CDEs) is preferred
- Prior experience of large multi-stream projects and programs
- Strong leadership skills attained through experience
- Presentation & communication skills (ability to present at all levels of the organization in verbal and written form)
- Ability to deliver and learn in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in MS Office, including use of Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Strong Data Analytical skills with ability to reason through to a sound conclusion
- Ability to work on own initiative (self-starter) to help drive the larger team to meet its goals
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Clear and confident communicator with an ability to relay information, both orally and in written form, to all levels of the organization
- Ability to build and maintain effective networks and relationships
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to articulate ideas in a simple, succinct, and coherent way
- Knowledge of and/or experience in Liquidity Management Services business is a must
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Master’s degree preferred
Job Family Group:Project and Program Management
Job Family:Program Management
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 95 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs