TTS Global Trade and Working Capital Loans Product Manager SVP
The Global Trade and Working Capital Loans Senior Product Manager is a TTS Product Management role responsible for general product management with an emphasis on managing a complex geographical and product offering framework, strong risk and controls environment in order to support our strategic goals of a strong cross regional value proposition and sustainable business growth. The role reports directly to the Global Head of Trade and Working Capital Loans.
- Drive sustainable growth in the Global Trade and WC Loans business across our Citi ICG target market through effective execution of our strategy and management of our working capital loans and overdrafts product set, the portfolio, its governance, risks and controls
- Day to day responsibilities for Citi’s working capital product offering including leading the creation of the less than 1 year working capital loans product offering and integration of LMS/LPM overdraft products into the Trade business
- Work closely with BCMA, Capital Management, Global Subsidiaries Group, TTS LMS and regional Trade Loans Product Management teams to launch working capital loans and OD products in Trade
- Establish the new product standards, RACs, approval processes, governance model, operational model and roles and responsibilities across the wider ICG, TTS LMS, Trade and with key stakeholders including BCMA, TTS Risk, O&T, legal and Trade Seniors to drive the success of Citi’s one working capital strategy
- Develop the exception and escalation process and governance model
- Update Global Trade Loans Product Program to include the new product offerings, work with our regional and country product management teams to update Local Country Addendums
- Lead the NPAC and NPA process for these new products
- Help establish the technology architecture and set the technology agenda for the end to end digitization of working capital loans and overdraft products
- Set criteria for product launch; develop and execute the implementation plan
- Direct contribution revenue growth and risk management. Conduct quarterly business reviews.
- Support Global Trade Loans enhanced value proposition through collaboration with Trade Balance Sheet Capital Management team, establish updated scorecards to incentivize continued origination of Trade loan assets
- Partner with Risk Distribution to develop our working capital loan distribution capabilities
- Setup end to end oversight and reporting for risk and controls. Promote a strong culture of risk and control awareness and compliance with policies and requirements. Maintain oversight of emerging and existing key risks, issues, controls, corrective actions and enhancement initiatives on an end-to-end basis
- Remove potential bottlenecks from the banking, sales and client management process enhancing our communication to help the front office address client requests and inquiries related to our working capital loan and overdraft products
- Conduct working capital product training for the BCMA, GSG, regional Trade Product and Trade sales teams
- Manage Operational Risk. Evaluate, assess and validate controls through processes and tools including MCA, Key Risk Indicators (KRIs), Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and periodic control testing. Enhance controls based on learnings from Operational Losses, IA reports etc.. Enhance metrics for evaluation and appropriate action
- 12+ years of banking experience with demonstrated experience in Product Management, Product Development, balance sheet and capital management
- In depth knowledge and experience with working capital loans and overdraft products
- Experience managing and driving a growing, rapidly changing global business
- Strong track record of driving business innovation and leveraging management information and data analytics to drive results
- Proven track record as an action-oriented individual who has led cross-functional teams to define and achieve high value business objectives and ability to work independently, with follow through and capable of owning and managing projects from end-to-end
- Excellent communication skills, ability to influence stakeholders, often at a senior level
- Good judgment and strong in-depth quantitative or qualitative analytic skills to solve problems and develop new, innovative solutions
- Significant experience and understanding of budgeting and investment process
- Commercial acumen with a proven track record of successfully bringing products to market
- Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s or CFA degree preferred
Job Family Group:Product Management and Development
Job Family:Product Performance Management
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs