TTS Business Finance Transformation Lead, Director
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
About Treasury and Trade Solutions
Citi's Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS), a division of Citigroup's Institutional Clients Group, offers integrated cash management and trade services and finance to multinational corporations, financial institutions and public sector organizations around the world. TTS has the industry's largest proprietary network with banking licenses in over 90 countries and globally integrated technology platforms. The business continues to lead the way in offering the industry's most comprehensive range of digitally enabled cash management, payments, receivables, liquidity management and investment services, working capital solutions, commercial card programs, and trade finance.
Work with the Head of Liquidity Management Solutions in TTS. Lead TTS Finance Transformation efforts for Finance-related workstreams across the following responsibilities:
- Represent TTS across Finance Transformation working groups
- Lead and establish a team of 3-4 people to represent TTS across ~15 Finance workstreams
- Coordinate key Finance requirements with business TTS stakeholders across our Trade, Liquidity Management Services, and Payments businesses
- Contribute to Citi working groups across several key areas: Books & Records, Planning, Reporting, and Financial Resource Management
- Work with TTS Balance Sheet team to assess requirements to effectively manage capital, liquidity, and other financial resources and drive requirements across capital, liquidity, interest rate risk, and funds transfer pricing workstreams
- Ensure business requirements are appropriately captured across Books and Records activities, including accounting, ledge, contractual sub ledger by coordinating with our Finance team
- Drive key business requirements across business planning, stress testing, financial reporting, and client reporting workstreams
- Represent TTS to ensure that current gaps are addressed across these workstreams, as well as the future state is defined with TTS strategic goals in mind
- Lead Consent Order requirements for TTS Finance-related deliverables
- Drive TTS requirements across 15+ working groups
- Work with TTS teams and represent them across the working groups
- 10+ years relevant work experience
- Finance and Treasury experience strongly preferred
- Product Management experience is a plus
- Ability to manage and influence within a matrix organization
- Competencies: Strong organizational and communication skills; resilience; teamwork
- Strong project management skills with experience in leading multiple workstreams
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree
- Self-motivated, goal orientated, and with agility to pivot based on evolving requirements
- Highly organized, responsive, and proactive
- Very Strong analytical and technical skills; Excellent excel skills required; Proficient MS Access skills desirable
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Job Family Group:Project and Program Management
Job Family:Program Management
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs