Treasury Trade Solutions- Global Sales Effectiveness Analytics- Director- NYC Preferred or Anywhere U.S.
Preferred Location: NYC or Anywhere U.S.
To deliver on our brand promise, we must operate as a truly client-centric organization, driving a high-tech, high-touch experience for the full Citi relationship. To do so, we have aligned our structure with our strategy, to ensure we win globally and drive greater client-centricity across product, segment and geography by understanding the data that moves it and generate insights on how to better serve our clients and company through it.
This senior leadership position within our Global Treasury Trade Solutions (TTS) Data & Analytics team will drive creative, innovative strategies that influence growth through the deep understanding of analytics, insights & the analytics tools needed to cultivate and surgically understand and execute sales effectiveness throughout TTS.
You will be part of a fast-paced, innovative, collaborative team, helping solve problems, drive impact, and deliver key insights to our customers by leveraging innovations in data science, machine & deep learning, and predictive modeling techniques. This position will employ internal and external data to develop insights and algorithms that can be deployed at scale.
As a true strategist, the ideal candidate will be able to understand the art of the possible through analysis and deploy data to deliver it.
This position will report into the Global Head of Data, Analytics and Data Governance. As a First Line of Defense function this person will need to build trusted relationships with senior business leaders, process owners and colleagues as well as Second Line and Third Line partners.
- Core thought partner and contributor to TTS Sales strategy and effectiveness, including identifying, sizing and prioritizing opportunities. proactive pipeline management, capacity planning, sales incentives, and revenue realization
- Partner and lead teams to take an end-to-end leadership view and delivery of analytics.
- Work closely with senior leaders across functions to understand and execute against the quantitative and qualitative sales strategies.
- Direct and manage a team of professionals across data management, [big data] analytics, process development & control and other program function roles
- Partner with Sr. Technology Managers to develop, articulate and drive the [big data] analytics roadmap, platforms, tools and infrastructure required
- 10+ years of total business experience
- 6+ years of experience in strategy consulting or on strategy teams in large companies
- 6+ years of business experience leading analytics teams or data-driven initiatives with track
- Financial Services and Banking experience preferred
- Experience in building & leading teams and collaborating across functions
- Expertise in statistical modeling, big data/machine learning, data analysis, and excellent project management skills
- Bachelor’s/University degree in quantitative field like finance, technology, computer science, engineering, or economics, or an equivalent combination of formal education and experience
- Master's degree in quantitative field or MBA strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated senior leadership in the following areas:
- Development and execution of analytical plans and approaches; leading data science and data engineering professionals to solve large complex challenges
- Data quality management processes, practices, tools and technologies.
- Project and Change management.
- Agile delivery of solutions i.e., analytics, software, product development
- Demonstrated consultative skills across broad range of stakeholders from C-level executives to line staff
- Ability to work across and build strong partnerships with all functional and business partners.
- Confident working knowledge of data science and analytics landscape, including established and start-up vendors, traditional and emerging analytical techniques across structured and unstructured data sets representing multiple LOBs
- Ability to translate business problems into analytical solutions, frame and break down problems for analytics team
- Strong executive presence and communication skills: capable of influencing and driving collaboration at all levels within the organization. Proven ability to influence key stakeholders as well as drive meaningful change and innovation.
- Proactive and dynamic with a strategic mindset. Able to identify and resolve issues quickly and effectively
- Ability to work effectively in situations requiring analytical, interpretive and problem-solving techniques
- Ability to lead through ambiguity and complexity to take calculated risks to solve problems, forge new paths for growth, and achieve challenging goals. Demonstrated resilience and resourcefulness when faced with challenges and obstacles.
Job Family Group:Product Management and Development
Job Family:Product Development
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs