Transformation Program Operations QA Reporting Manager-SVP
New York, New York| Jacksonville, Florida| Tampa, FloridaJob Req ID 22518878
Citi is undergoing a Transformation to modernize and simplify the bank. We’re raising the bar and taking the opportunity to reevaluate the way we do business. This includes fostering a culture of curiosity and excellence and shifting our mindset to be simpler and data driven, making Citi an easier place to work and improving client experience. If you’re ready to be at the forefront of Transformation while taking your career to the next level, we invite you to come and join us!
As one of the world’s most global banks, Citi gives you the tools to make a difference. Through Transformation, we’re building the future of the bank and shaping the banking industry. Citi employs over 220,000 individuals located around the world, encompassing a broad range of teams, roles, cultures and backgrounds. Some of the skills that will make you successful in this role include:
- Cross-Functional Collaboration
- Credible Challenge
- Risk Management
- Data and Results Driven
Transformation Program QA Operations Reporting Manager – SVP
The Office of the CAO is responsible for driving Citi’s Transformation, which is an unparalleled opportunity to modernize and simplify our bank so that we improve how we serve our clients, make Citi an easier place to work and ultimately benefit our shareholders. The Transformation is not merely about meeting regulatory requirements. Citi is raising the bar and using this as an opportunity to reevaluate the way we do business. Getting this right will make us better in everything we do for our clients. We will be a simpler bank. A bank that is easier to do business with and to work at. A bank that sets the standard for excellence in data, culture, and our risk-and-control environment.
The Transformation Program Operations Reporting Manager is accountable for the execution and management of complex and critical Regulatory/Management reports that span multiple Program groups across the bank. The role requires a comprehensive understanding of multiple Program Groups and how they interact to achieve the objectives of the reports/dashboards. Strong attention to detail, data quality, and time management are a necessity. Excellent communication skills are required to negotiate internally, often at a senior level.
- Responsible for the day-to-day execution and management of Regulatory/Management Reporting to facilitate review and engagement around project status, risks, “path to green", etc.
- Own and develop data quality controls for reporting
- Drive adherence to program processes, procedures, methods, and standards for project delivery and leverage across the project
- Apply comprehensive understanding of concepts and procedures within own area and knowledge of other areas to resolve issues that have impact beyond own area
- Identify stakeholders and key organizations to build/manage relationships with each
- Engage with all stakeholders to collect feedback, build-out reporting requirements and prioritize system enhancements
- Work with developers and vendors to translate requirements into technical specifications
- Ensure enhancements meet requirements, coordinate UAT and manage its delivery, including communications and training documentation
- Devise creative solutions when faced with roadblocks, issues, or other constraints
- Develop and implement best-practices that seek efficiency in reporting execution
- Lead the facilitation, coordination, and arbitration of cross-functional macro level topics within/across projects and with Senior Management
- 10+ years relevant experience
- Expert in development of Program Management level reporting to Regulators and Senior Management
- Advance level of experience using MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience using various Business Intelligence tools (Power BI, Tableau, and MicroStrategy)
- Ability to independently and effectively work across all levels of management and across functions to accomplish goals
- Strong analytical expertise and detailed oriented
- Strong project management skills and ability to coordinate several reports and projects at once
- Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
Job Family Group:Project and Program Management
Job Family:Program Management
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 95 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
“By joining Transformation, you will be at the center of driving change at Citi. You’ll help us lay the foundation to make this a better place to work and do business by implementing sound risk and controls. This team will give you a launchpad of endless opportunities to grow as a professional and challenge yourself while working across various functions.”
Risk & Controls Transformation Lead
“Citi hires people for their potential and not just their experience. This gives people, including myself, the opportunity to try different roles and explore new careers. Transformation at Citi is a new adventure and will challenge how we do things at Citi: with clients, with regulators and with our peers.”
Mexico Transformation Head
“Data Transformation is a great area to be a part of at Citi. Data is at the heart of our business and ensuring that our data is of good quality with clear ownership is imperative to our success.”
Data Operating Model and Governance Program Lead
“This is an exciting area to work in at Citi! Being part of Transforming a 200+ year-old institution is a once in a lifetime opportunity. This is relatively new work, so not only you can learn new skills and get exposure, but you can play a pivotal role in shaping the Citi of the future.”
Data Tooling and Capability Head
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs