Transformation Program Lead-Progress/Risk & Issues Management Director
Job Description: Transformation Program Lead-Progress/Risk & Issues Management Director
The Transformation Central PMO Functional Lead for Progress, Risks & Issues Management will be part of the CAO function and report directly to the Head of Transformation Central PMO.
The Transformation Central PMO team leads a diverse set of activities across the entire Regulatory Transformation Program including (i) managing and tracking progress against plan across multiple programs and in multiple regions and lines of business, (ii) establishing and enforcing standards and protocols for execution consistency and quality
The Transformation Central PMO Functional Lead for Progress, Risks & Issues Management will manage the Program’s ability to oversee execution progress status and capture and tracking of key execution risks and issues. This role will be a central interaction point with various senior management in the Transformation Office, Regions, Businesses, Functions, Program Groups and Technology to enable the effective execution oversight of the Comprehensive Action Plan. A key aspect of the role is the ability to work across the programs and lines of business often at a fast-moving pace and demonstrate an ability to influence a wide array of stakeholders through sound analytics and identifying, tracking, and in some instances, resolving those issues.
- Accountable for overseeing the central PMO’s function for monitoring progress status and risks and issues management across the entire delivery of the Comprehensive Action plan and associated programs
- Consolidate, challenge, and review cross-program progress status, risks and issues, identify key themes emerging as ‘early warning’ to drive proactive response
- Regularly report status on progress, risks & issues against their mitigation place, highlighting any matters requiring management attention
- Ensure robust mitigation plans are in place and track successful resolution of all risks and issues
- Ensure adherence to processes, procedures, methods, and standards for delivery in and across the Program, specifically as it relates to monitoring progress status, and risks and issues management
- Build and manage relationships with key stakeholders and organizations (i.e., embedded Program and Business PMO Leads, Cross Enterprise Transformation Leads, and Operational Execution Leads)
- Partner with the embedded Program PMOs teams to ensure high-quality and on time delivery of key program execution management information
- Act as an escalation point for all embedded Program PMOs to ensure accurate and consistent execution delivery status, and capture and successful resolution of risks & issues with the relevant stakeholders including senior management where required
- Identify overall impact from thematic progress status and risks and issues that may have a positive or negative impact across the overall program
- Work specifically with the PMO Dependency and Critical Path Management team and the PMO Financial and Resource Management team to ensure any respective risks and issues are captured and reconciled accordingly
- Maintain good record keeping including for internal audit purposes
- Play a lead role in evolving/enhancing the Program’s PMO functional capabilities
- Dive into a wide array of challenging areas and demonstrate an ability to turnaround an issue quickly, working with stakeholders at various levels
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation, and excellence
- Provide leadership for the Central PMO’s Progress Monitoring and Risks & Issues Management function by building and motivating team members to meet goals, objectives and ensure adherence to their roles and responsibilities
- Set and continually manage PMO expectations while managing deliverables with team members and stakeholders
- Deliver appropriate and effective communication that is fit for executive and regulatory level reporting
- 10+ years of experience
- Consistent record as Program or Project Manager and/or PMO lead
- Specific subject matter expertise regarding driving transformation and program management disciplines
- Strong understanding of PMO responsibilities and activities, particularly with progress monitoring and risk and issues management
- Experience within the Financial Services Industry a plus
- Management consulting, high-intensity work experience highly desirable
- Team managerial experience
- Track record of managing internal relationships and demonstrated experience in leading sustained change and change management efforts
- Strong project management skills, with ability to deploy flexible approach to meet the needs of a broad group of diverse stakeholders
- Can work effectively in a team-based collaborative leadership model
- Self-starter who brings high sense of urgency to assignments and goals
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to quickly come up to speed on new topics and engage in the substance of the efforts at hand
- Well-developed listening skills and a strong ability to engage at the senior management level
- Articulate and effective communicator, both orally and in writing
- Strong interpersonal skills, with evidence of working in collaboration across large organizations at all levels, including a proactive and 'no surprises' approach in communicating issues/requests
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience, potentially Masters degree
Job Family Group:Project and Program Management
Job Family:Program Management
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 95 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs