Transformation Governance Project Manager-Vice President
New York, New York| Jacksonville, FloridaJob Req ID 22471344
Citi is undergoing a Transformation to modernize and simplify the bank. We’re raising the bar and taking the opportunity to reevaluate the way we do business. This includes fostering a culture of curiosity and excellence and shifting our mindset to be simpler and data driven, making Citi an easier place to work and improving client experience. If you’re ready to be at the forefront of Transformation while taking your career to the next level, we invite you to come and join us!
As one of the world’s most global banks, Citi gives you the tools to make a difference. Through Transformation, we’re building the future of the bank and shaping the banking industry. Citi employs over 220,000 individuals located around the world, encompassing a broad range of teams, roles, cultures and backgrounds. Some of the skills that will make you successful in this role include:
- Cross-Functional Collaboration
- Credible Challenge
- Risk Management
- Data and Results Driven
The Transformation Program Office is responsible for the governance of Citi’s Transformation Program and the related, centralized processes and procedures required to effectively manage the oversight and execution of the Transformation Action Plan.
The Transformation Governance & Process Lead may have responsibilities spanning across oversight committees and forums, as well as processes such as functional challenge, change control, Article / MRA / Gap / Milestone closure, or corrective action plan management. The Lead will need to effectively partner with stakeholders across the CAO and business functions to support the ongoing processes, continually improve the guidance and drive towards efficient and sustainable best practices. This role may also be involved in the creation of reporting directly shared with the Regulators.
The work performed by the Lead impacts the effectiveness of the Transformation Program Office, which impacts the overall execution of the Transformation Program. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and achieve agreements with other colleagues and Senior Managers across LOBs/Functions.
- Leads planning, direction, execution, and monitoring of day-to-day activities related to central Transformation processes
- Drives adherence to program processes, procedures, methods, and standards
- Supports stakeholders as governance and/or process subject-matter-expert
- Monitors reports to ensure appropriate process steps are followed by stakeholders
- Oversees and support applicable queues and ensure appropriate actions are completed
- Performs quality reviews of stakeholder delivered documentation
- Coordinates with Program Group to ensure that the provided documentation is sufficient to meet process requirements
- Updates charter, process and/or procedure documents when required
- Maintains and/or update applicable logs and/or databases to reflect approved decisions, and/or status changes
- Manages and maintains recordkeeping documentation to ensure an audit ready environment
- Supports the preparation and maintenance of progress and status reports
- Leads the identification and drive resolution of issues, including those outside established programs of work
- Escalates program risks to TPO and / or CAO Management, when appropriate
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency
- 6-10 years of experience
- Excellent computer skills with a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint), especially in data entry/extract/reporting
- Excellent organizational, project/program management skills with proven experience driving large, dynamic programs with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to lead, motivate and influence others; diplomacy skills to negotiate and persuade at all levels
- Strong written and verbal communications skills with the ability to interact effectively with people at senior levels and to facilitate discussions at medium levels.
- Proactivity, multitasking and ability to Coordinate interdisciplinary teams in projects of high impact and change management.
- Desirable experience across ICG areas, in TTS and/or Market’s businesses, applications & processes interacting with multicultural teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, building strong relationships, service attitude, teamwork.
- Ability to work independently, take ownership and drive parts of the program/project
- Sound awareness of business policies, processes, structure and applications across the ICG.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up
- Experience with Citi organization a plus
- Excellent people and communication skills (written and verbal) and the ability to work collaboratively and build effective cross-functional relationships
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and interact with all levels of management in a professional and positive manner
- Demonstrated ability and/or aptitude to independently develop, draft and propose solutions to complex requests and/or issues
- Must have the aptitude and desire to learn new competencies and skills
- Ability to thrive in a high-paced work environment
- Ability to frequently communicate orally, write, read, comprehend, reason, and analyze.
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience, potentially Masters degree
Job Family Group:Project and Program Management
Job Family:Program Management
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 95 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
“By joining Transformation, you will be at the center of driving change at Citi. You’ll help us lay the foundation to make this a better place to work and do business by implementing sound risk and controls. This team will give you a launchpad of endless opportunities to grow as a professional and challenge yourself while working across various functions.”
Risk & Controls Transformation Lead
“Citi hires people for their potential and not just their experience. This gives people, including myself, the opportunity to try different roles and explore new careers. Transformation at Citi is a new adventure and will challenge how we do things at Citi: with clients, with regulators and with our peers.”
Mexico Transformation Head
“Data Transformation is a great area to be a part of at Citi. Data is at the heart of our business and ensuring that our data is of good quality with clear ownership is imperative to our success.”
Data Operating Model and Governance Program Lead
“This is an exciting area to work in at Citi! Being part of Transforming a 200+ year-old institution is a once in a lifetime opportunity. This is relatively new work, so not only you can learn new skills and get exposure, but you can play a pivotal role in shaping the Citi of the future.”
Data Tooling and Capability Head
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs