Transformation Central PMO Director– Financial & Resource Management
The Transformation Central PMO Functional Lead for Financial & Resource Management will be part of the CAO function and report directly to the Head of the Transformation Central PMO.
The Transformation Central PMO team leads a diverse set of activities across the entire Regulatory Transformation Program including (i) managing and tracking progress against plan across multiple programs and in multiple regions and lines of business, (ii) establishing and enforcing standards and protocols for execution consistency and quality
The Transformation Central PMO Functional Lead for Financial & Resource Management will oversee the Program’s collective ability to effectively manage Program financials and resources and mitigate as expeditiously as possible associated risks and issues. This role will be a central Program operational interaction point with various senior management in Finance and HR to better enable effective financial and resourcing management execution as related to the oversight of the Comprehensive Action Plan. A key aspect of the role is the ability to work across the programs and lines of business, often at a fast-moving pace, and demonstrate an ability to influence a wide array of stakeholders through sound analytics and identifying, tracking, and in some instances, resolving those issues.
- Accountable for overseeing the central PMO’s function to ensure effective financial and resource management across the entire delivery of the Comprehensive Action plan and associated programs
- Consolidate, challenge, and review financial and resourcing risks and issues during the execution phase, identify key themes and risks emerging as ‘early warning’ to drive proactive response
- Working with Finance and HR, ensure effective management reporting on the status of specific financial and resourcing risks & issues against their mitigation, highlighting any matters requiring attention
- Ensure robust mitigation plans are in place and track successful resolution to issues and risks
- Ensure adherence to processes, procedures, methods, and standards for delivery in and across the Program, specifically as it relates to financial and resourcing management and related risks and issues
- Build and manage relationships with key stakeholders and organizations, particularly in HR and Finance but also relative Program and Business PMO Leads, Cross Enterprise Transformation Leads, and Operational Execution Leads
- Partner with the embedded Program PMOs teams to ensure high-quality and on time delivery of key program execution management information
- Act as an escalation point for all embedded Program PMOs to ensure accurate and consistent financial and resourcing information and issue mitigation
- Identify overall impact from thematic financial and/or resource risks and issues during execution that may have a positive or negative impact across the overall program
- Work specifically with Finance, HR and the PMO Risk and Issues Management team to ensure any respective financial and resourcing execution risks and issues are captured and reconciled accordingly
- Maintain good record keeping including for internal audit purposes
- Play a lead role in evolving/enhancing the Program’s PMO functional capabilities
- Dive into a wide array of challenging areas and demonstrate an ability to turnaround an issue quickly, working with stakeholders at various levels
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation, and excellence
- Set and continually manage PMO expectations while managing deliverables and stakeholders
- Deliver appropriate and effective communication that is fit for executive and regulatory level reporting
- 10+ years of experience
- Consistent record as Program or Project Manager and/or PMO lead
- Specific subject matter expertise regarding driving transformation and program management disciplines
- Strong understanding of PMO responsibilities and activities, particularly with financial and resourcing program management
- Experience within the Financial Services Industry a plus
- Management consulting, high-intensity work experience highly desirable
- Track record of managing internal relationships and demonstrated experience in leading sustained change and change management efforts
- Strong project management skills, with ability to deploy flexible approach to meet the needs of a broad group of diverse stakeholders
- Can work effectively in a team-based collaborative leadership model
- Self-starter who brings high sense of urgency to assignments and goals
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to quickly come up to speed on new topics and engage in the substance of the efforts at hand
- Well-developed listening skills and a strong ability to engage at the senior management level
- Articulate and effective communicator, both orally and in writing
- Strong interpersonal skills, with evidence of working in collaboration across large organizations at all levels, including a proactive and 'no surprises' approach in communicating issues/requests
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience, potentially Masters degree
Job Family Group:Project and Program Management
Job Family:Program Management
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 95 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs