Talent Acquisition Director, Sr. Group Manager for Audit & Finance
It is an exciting time to join our Talent Acquisition Team. We are taking bold steps to create impactful experiences by leveraging a number of Talent Acquisition and Assessment Technologies. We are a global group of talented and driven colleagues focused on unleashing our potential, by bringing internal and external best practices to life. Our mission is to enable Citi and current and future employees to reach their highest potential, by matching their interests and strengths with Citi’s career opportunities
As the Senior Group Recruiting Manager responsible for Audit & Finance, you will have the opportunity to do exciting and transformational work being responsible for leading the design and execution of attraction, engagement and talent selection strategies, in partnership with a diverse group of stakeholders. This role is a combination of: senior stakeholder management; change management, continuous improvement and direct execution of recruitment strategies. This role is a member of the NAM TA leadership team and reports to the Head of Americas, Talent Acquisition
- Develop and execute strategic talent acquisition agenda, identifying areas of success and needs for the aligned business areas
- Manage recruiter workload, productivity, performance KPIs, as well as measure progress, track results, and provide metrics
- Lead the recruiting function in the implementation of recruiting plans and practices
- Attract and manage a team of talent acquisition professionals with responsibility for team’s growth and development by provide mentoring, guidance and technical expertise to ensure collective success
- Support Citi in its future compatible focus by driving innovative and creative talent strategies, identifying non-traditional and diverse talent
- Seek out innovative approaches and tools to enhance the recruiting process to better enable recruiters and hiring managers to consistently deliver world-class talent
- Act as a primary point of contact for key stakeholders, senior business leaders (Chief Auditor & Chief Financial Officer) and their direct reports along with HR partners (e.g.: regional/global HRAs, Talent & Diversity, Compensation, etc)
- Manages recruitment for executive leadership roles through the partnership with the Global Functions SHRO, Finance & Internal Audit Senior HRAs, and the Global Head of Talent & Diversity, Global Functions.
- Oversee the provision of high-quality market intelligence on executive hires as well as build and maintain a network of passive executive candidates in priority disciplines and markets
- Design & deliver a robust, strategic diversity agenda focused on advancing the business goals
- Provide thought leadership and mentorship to develop a high-performing team
- Have a deep understanding of reporting and analytics to drive business decisions around workforce planning
- Ensures the team’s compliance with Citi’s KPI metrics on recruitment (Diverse Slates, Employment of Relatives, ABC)
- Evaluate assessment tools to aid in the selection decisions of executives
- Manage a holistic and commercial view of recruiting across all hiring including multi-incumbent event hiring.
- 10 to 15 years of hands on talent acquisition experience, preferably in financial services
- Bachelor’s degree at a minimum
- Expert knowledge of executive recruitment market practices: able to consistently and proactively identify and attract passive candidates at all levels by utilizing advanced recruiting techniques, and train a team on how to do this
- Extensive experience in talent acquisition, ideally coupled with broad HR knowledge
- Significant direct delivery experience of executive search, either in-house and/or from within the search industry
- Working knowledge of an ATS, i.e. Workday, and a CRM tool, i.e. Avature, along with specialist sourcing, assessment and branding tools
- Proven success at building credibility quickly at all levels of the organization; Ability to influence a recruitment strategy with regional recruiters and key support areas
- Strong people management experience focused on the attraction, development and retention of key talent
- Ability to foster innovation and creativity, and quickly drive to concrete work products
- Strong data management and operational excellence skills sets – ability to apply judgement to data to support decisions and recommend practical steps
- Previous experience of design, set up, and implementation of scalable direct recruitment teams
- Strong strategic thinking skills to identify and understand issues, problems, and opportunities and have the ability to create strategic options for addressing problems/opportunities and achieving desired outcomes.
- Expert user of a range of influencing styles and influencing skills, a strong track record of building strong relationships with senior leaders and multiple stakeholder groups
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial spirit
- Possess a global mindset and demonstrated experience operating internationally across large, highly matrixed organizations
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master’s degree preferred
Job Family Group:Human Resources
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs