SVP - Digital Money Movement
The Product Management Group Manager is a senior management level position responsible for managing a broad range of Product Management employ
The Product Management Group Manager is a senior management level position responsible for managing a broad range of Product Management employees, setting strategy and providing direction, leadership and budgetary management, etc. Additionally, this role will be responsible for the development of product plans, strategies, and tactics while coordinating product lines through product life-cycles in coordination with the broader Product Management team. The overall objective of this role is to coordinate the promotion of products to develop new markets, increase share of market and obtain competitive position.
- Manage a team of professionals to accomplish established goals and conduct personnel duties for team (e.g. performance evaluations, hiring and disciplinary actions)
- Lead strategic program roadmap, program/product launch, and marketing programs to gain maximum benefit from each product/program
- Construct and ensure successful execution of a marketing plan spanning product, brand, acquisition, customer and retention, and improving performance, brand preference, and client engagement
- Develop plans and execute functional strategies for a country, group of countries, region, or business requiring coordination and integration across units as well as provide input into strategic decisions affecting job family or function within region or business
- Manage day-to-day product marketing for core products such as product delivery, client experience, and client communication strategies as well as help the team prioritize, negotiate, and remove obstacles to achieve business results
- Participate in development of client valued propositions, positioning, segmentation, pricing, targeting, channel strategies, and competitive differentiation to achieve preferred status as a partner to Citi clients
- Direct and oversee program life cycle including market demands, technology trends, and the competitive field as well as develop and communicate a business plan to approach the marketplace
- Define and launch new products, features, and capabilities including defining the product/feature and go-to-market strategy, and participate in technology development and market launch activities
- Manage external partners and/or vendor relationships, engage in negotiations, manage ongoing relationships, and prepare agreements
- Create and deploy profitable marketing strategies, lead conceptualization and implementation of key growth initiatives, and maintain current market intelligence on the overall industry verticals and competitors
- Assist in building new relationships in supported verticals using available tools such as industry publications, direct mail, internet presence, trade shows, calls, and strategic alliances
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing, specialized analytics, or related discipline
- Experience with banking and investment products
- Experience with Money Movement products in the Financial Service industry is a plus
- Working knowledge of the different systems, theories, and practices relevant to a function as well as practical experience of multiple business cycles
- In-depth knowledge of industry and competitor products/services
- Working knowledge of industry practices and standards
- Working knowledge of strategic direction of the function within the business as well as a solid conceptual/practical grounding in function and/or area of expertise
- Ability to develop strategy, gather resources, and inspire a diverse set of individuals
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated negotiation skills
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master’s degree preferred
Additional Job Description
- Be the champion for a best-in-class Client Experience across all Money Movement products such as Wires, CGT, RTP by leveraging existing rails like ACH, Fedwire, CHIPS, SWIFT and implement new rails like RTP and wallets like AliPay for both domestic and X-Border
- Develop a backlog of prioritized opportunities and critical pain points to address significant improvements to the client experience across all Money Movement products, and drive engagement, loyalty and retention
- Collaborate across GCB organizations such as Retail Product Management, TTS, Ops, Client Experience, Operations, Technology, Analytics, USCD and external organizations like NACHA and The Clearing House., to deliver the Digital Money Movement products
- Clearly define the problem statements / opportunities and their impacts to champion items
- Be a champion for Safety and Soundness while building the products not as an after-thought
- Constantly look for innovative opportunities to provide enhanced Digital experience
- Able to juggle many priorities and lead via influence and relationship-building
- Relentlessly drive product decisions in the best interest of the clients, by respectfully challenging teams to push beyond the "BAU solutions"
- Keep up with product developments across all Digital Products as well as other Client touchpoints, and competitive landscape
Job Family Group:Product Management and Development
Job Family:Product Management
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs