SVP, Customer Experience Transformation Strategy - Group Manager
The USCX Transformation team is seeking an SVP, Business Alliances role to help accelerate the USCX evolution. More specifically, this role helps a dedicated Line of Business benefit from an NAM CX Agenda which has been coordinated with several organization-wide business functions. The person in this role brings together CX facts, insight and recommendations with business needs and priorities to inspire dialogue and compel action. The SVP, Business Alliances will support our shared efforts will effectively deliver the desired outcomes of our shared priorities. This will happen by working with line of business stakeholders, USCX providers and our internal CX teams to drive and track the NAM CX Agenda items to completion - and with it our CX Transformation.
The opportunity will require a comprehensive understanding of multiple areas within a function and how they interact in order to achieve the objectives of the function. Applies in-depth understanding of the business impact of technical contributions. Strong commercial awareness is a necessity. Generally accountable for delivery of a full range of services to one or more businesses/ geographic regions. Excellent communication skills required in order to negotiate internally, often at a senior level. Some external communication may be necessary. Accountable for the end results of an area. Exercises control over resources, policy formulation and planning. Primarily affects a sub-function. Involved in short- to medium-term planning of actions and resources for own area. Full management responsibility of a team or multiple teams, including management of people, budget and planning, to include performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary actions and terminations and budget approval.
- Have a view to all work and initiatives within the LOB that impacts CX and ensure coordination between business and non-business support in relevant work streams. This includes helping to create a compelling, unified narrative that marries LOB strategic priorities with the CX transformation pillars and NAM CX Agenda.
- SVP, Business Alliances will be dedicated to support a line of business(es). In that support the SVP, Business Alliances will be responsible for attending and supporting all relevant LOB meetings regarding CX.
- Enable stakeholders within the LOB and in our internal areas are aware of the current CX experience within their LOB (as defined through data, insights and other feedback tools)
- Work with the LOB’s and CX teams and to enable alignment to key CX focus areas and related priorities. Work with the LOB key stakeholders to garner support, resources and funding for key priorities.
- SVP, Business Alliances will work closely with the rest of the USCX team to ensure resources are decked against key initiatives. The SVP, Business Alliances will also help to deliver a seamless working relationship between the USCX team and the LOB’s in the execution of CX strategy.
- Involve key partners in the creation and socialization of CX recommendations and priorities.
- Pursue adoption and action within the line of business.
- Influence prioritization and roadmaps to drive CX execution
- Familiarity with the line of business products and key stakeholders within.
- Understanding line of business objectives and competitive landscape.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to build strong relationships with senior managers and become a trusted advisor.
- Understanding of key CX data points (e.g. NPS, Complaints, Journeys…) and how they influence CX decisions.
- Proven record of strong storytelling and the ability to influence stake holders.
- Proven track record of delivering complex change and initiatives in a multi-function environment and deep knowledge of Business P&L
- Extensive Project Management skills and ability to formulate an effective business case/analysis. Additional Skills
- Previous interaction with business champions and ambassadors.
- Being able to encapsulate the voice of the customer through data to drive prioritization
- Actively participates in driving initiatives to implementation.
- Can drive regular and meaningful cadence with the LOB and USCX partners
- Ability to create a scrum approach to execution against key priorities.
- Is heard with senior managers to influence roadmap and critical decisions.
- 8+ years of relevant experience (in Customer Experience, Strategy, Operations, Marketing)
- Strong project management skills
- Passion for making the lives of Citi’s customer’s easy
- Demonstrated track record of collaboration across multiple business groups, with the ability to build strong networks and relationships
- Strategic thinker with ability to influence others across the organization
- Comfortable with numbers; able to build business cases to support key initiatives
- Experience in driving culture change
- Strong sense of accountability, decisiveness, proactivity, and intellectual curiosity with the ability to work independently and take ownership.
Job Family Group:Marketing
Job Family:Customer Experience
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 95 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs