Supply Chain Finance Program Manager
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments, and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments, and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
The successful candidate will join the US CCB’s Working Capital Solutions (WCS) at either an SVP or VP level depending on experience, and the applicability and depth of pertinent skills and knowledge, and will assist companies in effectively deploying cash and operating liquidity by using products aimed at extending payment terms and attaining discounts. WCS is composed of three product pillars: Commercial Cards, Citi Supplier Finance (CSF) and Trade Services.
This is critical senior role within WCS, tasked with the development and execution of Citi Trade strategy across the various segments and industry verticals. The individual covers client’s relationships, coordinating with various Relationship Managers and other internal and external stakeholders.
The individual is focused on execution & growth of existing Trade and Supply Chain deals and increasing the cross-sell trade business within the segment. The individual will have a deep experience with many Core Trade Products (Letters of Credit, SBLCs), Trade Loans, Receivables & Payables Finance.
The successful candidate will inherit an existing portfolio and needs to drive end to end deal management and will be expected to grow the trade wallet and revenue in that portfolio. The candidate will be expected to lead from the front in terms of helping the US CCB Trade Sales team close mandates and ramp the associated revenue. In addition, the candidate will serve as the lead client advocate for the Trade business with Risk, Trade product teams and the other internal stakeholders.
- Deliver to revenue goals of the business in conjunction with WCS Product Head
- Develop and execute on a portfolio of deals, sufficient to provide required business growth
- Manage key business drivers such as customer satisfaction, revenue goals, asset targets, etc.
- Establish relationships with key clients and business partners to identify new business opportunities
- Monitor and understand customer needs, market, and economic trends as well as business opportunities
- Coordinate internally to drive timely and flawless execution of client mandates
- Embed quality in client touchpoints including proposals and presentations
- Work in close partnership with control functions such as Legal, Compliance, Market and Credit Risk, Audit, Finance to ensure appropriate governance and control infrastructure
- Appropriately assess risk/reward of transactions when making business decisions; and ensure that all team members understand the need to do the same, demonstrating proper consideration for the firm’s reputation
The successful candidate will be measured on a balanced scorecard basis against the following numerical criteria:
Confirmed wins on cross-sell deals against North America based Corporates at the parent and subsidiary level Asset and revenue growth in existing portfolio of deals across the parent and subsidiary categories Level of calling activity across a diverse corporate client base in the North American region as evidenced by call reports from the sales team
- 7+ years of experience, including 5+ years' Trade / Banking experience
- The successful candidate must have and be able to command a high degree of credibility with the corporate banking coverage teams, Risk and the TTS solution sales teams.
- Formulation and implementation of business strategy across all corporate customer segments.
- High energy level, a strong work ethic and continuous desire to learn
- Strong selling/client-facing and interpersonal skills with a passion to continually improve
- Strong project management skills that require coordination with individuals at different levels within the organization
- Proven strategic and analytical abilities; excellent written and oral communication skills
The successful candidate can expect to gain exposure to the following aspects of Trade business:
- This is a senior position within the Cash & Trade Organization, with exposure to clients across various segments and partnership with internal partners in other product areas
- Greater visibility and recognition from seniors and internal partners within the Global CCB and TTS organization
- Bachelor’s/University degree (Masters Preferred)
Job Family Group:Institutional Sales
Job Family:Account Management
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs