Senior Retail Construction Program Manager-Vice President-NAM
This role will report directly to the NAM West Region Head and will manage both the in-sourced and outsourced PM staff. He or she will partner with Citibank North America (CBNA) to support the strategy and execution of the New Markets retail network as Citi undertakes a major repositioning to lead the next generation of digital banking. The role requires a thorough understanding of the rapidly changing retail banking industry including direct experience managing a large retail program to ensure the seamless delivery of projects in alignment with strategic branding and innovative designs.
- Strengthen and contribute to the management of global standards and methodologies to ensure a consistent approach to the delivery and design of branches across the region
- Collaborate with the Head of Retail and Consumer Business North America in the evolution of the Smart branch strategy
- Oversee the management and construction of projects within region to ensure timescales, designs/specifications, quality and costs are achieved within approved parameters.
- Ensure direct, indirect, outsourced project management service providers and other vendors provide consistent, high-quality “best in class” services
- Ensure data quality and integrity in program tracker
- Ensure compliance with Corporate and local standards and procedures related to design approval (construction, sanitary, fire and premises occupation requirements, including permits and concessions)
- Work with governmental and nongovernmental jurisdictional authorities for permitting, design approval and construction implementation
- Review plans and budgets for review and approval
- Review requests for proposals for outside consultant, construction and various other outsourced vendor services
- Assist on all aspects of design planning and engineering
- Monitor actual schedule and costs against the project estimates. Report significant variances and develop corrective action plans.
- Work collaboratively with Project Management team (?) to develop comprehensive project plans based on approved funding. Project plans typically include: scope, schedule, cost, quality, roles and responsibilities, communication, risk and issue management. Obtain commitment to the plans
- Analyze bids and interview bidders evaluate qualifications
- Ensure corporate Policies and guidelines are adhered to during the delivery process
- Ensure proper documentation is utilized to demonstrate assessment of potential risk
- Provide proper vendor management, including reviewing their SLA and KPIs, as well as ensuring proper contracts and delivery are in place
- Provide assistance and guidance for inspection and evaluation of prospective sites/buildings as part of due diligence exercises
- Manage the sustainability strategy and ensure the best practices for green Retail building into design and construction projects
- Oversee effective benchmarking programs including Energy Star and LEED Certification
- Administer the LEED Retail Volume program and the LEED certification for new and relocated sites
- Coordinate with Capital Projects, Real Estate, Finance, Strategy, Relocations and other CRS teams, as needed, to develop and complete projects
- Review objectives, budgets and timelines to facilitate the approval of Capital Expenditure Proposals
- Manage the financial budget of the portfolio (expense & capital)
- Coordinate with Finance and outsourced facility management service providers to develop budgets and update forecast by identifying Risks and Opportunities
- Control operational and reputational risk resulting from Citi’s Retail Real Estate operations
- Ensure adherence to Citi’s compliance and control framework, which includes the following:
- Standards of conduct for employees
- Process oversight and measurement
- Sufficient approval authority levels
- Appropriate skills and training for personnel
- Testing for compliance controls
- Manage preparedness, tracking, and execution of Continuity of Business Plan
- Develop key metrics with the Program Director linking retail performance to real estate
- Develop and manage processes for dashboard reporting, executive summaries, and monitoring progress against plan
- Contribute to analysis & reporting, presentations, IEPs and other deliverables
- Oversight of Retail MOR incorporating key metrics and monthly updates
- An accomplished retail construction and store development professional with 10 plus years’ experience
- Successful track record for completion of multi-million dollar projects on budget and within projected timelines
- Strong acumen Microsoft project and ability to schedule and estimate accurately
- 10 plus years in a core Retail Commercial Construction program and project management
- Demonstrate leadership and adaptability when facing unique challenges encountered on each project
- Ability to persuade and influence others through developed communication and diplomacy skills with colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers
- Experience and ease in interfacing with Senior Management
- Very strong written, spoken and presentation communication skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- 5 plus years’ experience managing project management staff
- Strong meeting organization and facilitation skills
- Team player with ability to handle strong personalities at all levels of the company
- Technical proficiencies in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Microsoft Project as well as industry standard project management tools.
- Financial Services experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required in a relevant field
Job Family Group:Corporate Services
Job Family:Facilities Operations
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs