Risk & Controls Transformation Project Lead – Controls & Policy Framework (C14/SVP)
The Risk & Control Transformation Project Lead will be part of the CAO organization’s newly established Regulatory and Cross-Enterprise Transformation team. This role will be aligned to the Controls & Policy Framework Initiative, which is one of four initiatives within the Risk & Control Transformation Program Group.
The Risk & Control Transformation program group is responsible for providing program oversight, delivery and reporting for 18 projects aligned across four initiatives. This position will support the Controls & Policy Framework Initiative Transformation Program Manager to drive execution of large transformation programs, including identifying and managing dependencies between programs and providing transparency to Citi stakeholders.
- Partner closely with Regulatory Transformation Program Manager to support execution plans to meet deliverables critical to the transformation programs
- Manage and monitor the performance of multiple programs of work and collaborate with the Transformation Program Manager to ensure program scope definition is in alignment with target state
- Provide consistent implementation of monitoring, reporting, escalation and diligent check and challenge from conception to closure of critical milestones
- Offer on-the-ground support to the Transformation Leads and Transformation Program Manager to help execute, direct and coordinate day-to-day activities of running the portfolio of transformation programs
- Manage and prioritize projects based on business needs and identify opportunities to improve efficiencies and drive continuous improvement
- Ensure all stakeholders are identified and included in scope definition activities, and communication of execution timeline and key milestones. This includes the ability to effectively work internal audit and compliance independent validation to confirm a common understanding of the artifacts and deliverables need to support related testing and validation activities
- Facilitate cross program engagement and issue resolution
- Monitor and track execution of transformation programs and escalate program risks impacting project delivery to the Transformation Program Manager and appropriate stakeholders; ensure mitigation strategies are developed and executed when necessary
- Drive adherence to program processes, procedures, methods, and standards for program delivery and serve as a thought leader across the programs
- identify and drive resolution of issues, including those outside established projects of work
- Collaborate with Transformation Program Manager to action deliverables from reviews of each program’s defined scope, target state, and success criteria to ensure it fully addresses the letter and the spirit of the regulatory feedback, broader supervisory expectations and underlying issues and root causes, and is embedded in a broader strategic vision
- Strong leadership skills with a proven track record in driving positive and sustained change
- Demonstrates consistent track record of having worked as a Program or Project Manager, or working on large regulatory or strategic cross-functional projects in the financial services industry
- Previous program/project management or consulting experience preferred with the ability to manage large remediation efforts with multiple projects
- Controls, policy or issue management and governance experience preferred along with a strong business understanding of the products and services Citi offers
- Track record of managing internal relationships effectively and demonstrated experience in leading sustained change management efforts
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically and to creatively problem solve
- Ability to plan and organize, working well both in a team setting and independently
- General understanding of relevant banking regulation and supervisory expectations for large complex financial institutions
- Well-developed listening skills and a strong ability to engage with colleagues at all levels
- Articulate and effective communicator, both orally and in writing
- Strong interpersonal skills, with evidence of working in collaboration across large organizations, including a proactive and 'no surprises' approach in communicating issues/requests/escalations
- Minimum of 10 years of related experience desired
- Proficiency in working in iCAPs/Citi’s Risk and Control platform, SharePoint and PTS-W/PTS 2.0 is desired but not required
- Bachelor’s/University degree required, Masters degree preferable
Job Family Group:Project and Program Management
Job Family:Program Management
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs