R22035843 2022197 SVP, Business Transformation & Process Modernization Lead
New York, New YorkJob Req ID 22516261
Citi is undergoing a Transformation to modernize and simplify the bank. We’re raising the bar and taking the opportunity to reevaluate the way we do business. This includes fostering a culture of curiosity and excellence and shifting our mindset to be simpler and data driven, making Citi an easier place to work and improving client experience. If you’re ready to be at the forefront of Transformation while taking your career to the next level, we invite you to come and join us!
As one of the world’s most global banks, Citi gives you the tools to make a difference. Through Transformation, we’re building the future of the bank and shaping the banking industry. Citi employs over 220,000 individuals located around the world, encompassing a broad range of teams, roles, cultures and backgrounds. Some of the skills that will make you successful in this role include:
- Cross-Functional Collaboration
- Credible Challenge
- Risk Management
- Data and Results Driven
As a bank evolving towards the future, Citi creates economic value that is systemically responsible and, in our clients’, best interests. As a financial institution that touches every region of the world and every sector that shapes your daily life, our Enterprise Operations & Technology (EO&T) teams are charged with a mission that rivals any large tech company. Our technology solutions are the foundations of everything we do. We keep the bank safe and provide the technical tools our workers need to be successful. We design our digital architecture and ensure our platforms provide a first-class customer experience. Our operations teams manage risk, resources, and program management. We focus on enterprise resiliency and business continuity. We develop, coordinate, and execute strategic operational plans. Essentially, EO&T re-engineers’ client and partner processes to deliver excellence through secure, reliable, and controlled services.
The Enterprise Architecture Group is a dynamic strategic organization at the forefront of the Citi Transformation efforts. We act as a catalyst across businesses and functions driving the transformation of Citi into a simpler, customer-centric organization. We are responsible for partnering with business lines and functions to establish the framework for and execute the simplification program, which includes developing enterprise-wide domain taxonomies, publishing standard playbooks and procedures, as well as creating process and design engineering models. We also provide the businesses and functions with ongoing governance, program oversight, and metrics and reporting to ensure consistency, control, and accountability as it relates to the program. We partner with the business to develop the frameworks that are the foundations of everything we do.
The Regional Business Transformation – Program Lead is a Senior Vice President responsible for identifying key business transformation initiatives and implementing transformational opportunities in coordination with the Business Transformation team and other stakeholders in regions and countries. The overall objective is to realize the expense savings (productivity) through identifying and implementing business transformation initiatives throughout the Bank.
- Core Responsibility is to identify potential strategic initiatives and business transformational opportunities, analyzing them to determine financial and strategic impact, prioritizing them and developing detailed implementation plans
- Secondary Responsibility is to identify areas of focus to drive business optimization through insightful analysis (identification, sizing, execution & tracking)
- Tertiary Responsibility to create/modify/manage presentations for business transformation initiatives being handled
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 12+ Years of Experience
- Process Re-engineering, Business Transformation, Process Simplification, Re-Engineering
- Agile methodology advantageous
- Familiar with global bank products and processes (end to end approach)
- Advanced MS Excel and MS PowerPoint required
- Strong Program/Project Management Skills
- Sound leadership skills with a proven ability to influence and motivate others, delivering positive outcomes in complex projects involving business stakeholders, consumer technology partners, and global and regional collaborators
- Strong strategic thinking and organization skills
- Ability to ruthlessly prioritize and possess a Bold, Curious and Determined approach while being a strong Team Player
- Able to drive a challenger and catalyst focus during all interactions related to business transformation
- Bachelor's degree in business / finance / engineering (or a related discipline)
- MBA or advanced degree in Finance / Economics / Accounting preferred
Job Family Group:Business Strategy, Management & Administration
Job Family:Business Process Re-Engineering
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 95 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
“By joining Transformation, you will be at the center of driving change at Citi. You’ll help us lay the foundation to make this a better place to work and do business by implementing sound risk and controls. This team will give you a launchpad of endless opportunities to grow as a professional and challenge yourself while working across various functions.”
Risk & Controls Transformation Lead
“Citi hires people for their potential and not just their experience. This gives people, including myself, the opportunity to try different roles and explore new careers. Transformation at Citi is a new adventure and will challenge how we do things at Citi: with clients, with regulators and with our peers.”
Mexico Transformation Head
“Data Transformation is a great area to be a part of at Citi. Data is at the heart of our business and ensuring that our data is of good quality with clear ownership is imperative to our success.”
Data Operating Model and Governance Program Lead
“This is an exciting area to work in at Citi! Being part of Transforming a 200+ year-old institution is a once in a lifetime opportunity. This is relatively new work, so not only you can learn new skills and get exposure, but you can play a pivotal role in shaping the Citi of the future.”
Data Tooling and Capability Head
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs