Program Management Lead
Overview of Citi:
Citi, the world leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and a presence in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions worldwide. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Citi enables clients to achieve their strategic financial objectives by providing them with cutting-edge ideas, best-in-class products and solutions, and unparalleled access to capital and liquidity.
Our organization owns application support and the delivery of infrastructure services to the Institutional Clients Group at Citi, through our global and diverse team of over 2500 people positioned across over 60 cities and 30 countries.
The ICG Production Management (ICG PM) organization provides business critical application management and support to our ICG clients globally. The Technology Risk and Controls (TRC) organization is responsible for Risk and Controls. Together, owning our production platform provides a stable environment for our business.
Within ICG PM & TRC, the Continual Service Improvement (CSI) team, is responsible for driving continual improvement initiatives in support of our organizational objectives to support the Institutional Clients Group in delivering Operational Excellence to Citi clients.
Role / Position Overview:
The Program Management Lead is a strategic professional who is responsible for scoping, structuring and executing key programs of work. This is an integral position embedded within the Production Management function and will liaise with multiple teams. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to influence and engage others.
Leadership in the execution, delivery and improvement of CSI products and programs, examples include but are not limited to Stability, Operating Fundamentals and CSI Partnership.
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Day to day ownership of program management success
- Drive adherence to PMO standards
- Ensure status of the CSI programs/projects are updated and accurate, ensuring program/project milestones are achieved
- Track accomplishments and upcoming deliverables
- Independently create highly impactful presentations for various senior management meetings including Steering Committees, Monthly Governance, Bi-weekly governance, and other forums as needed by regional/global leads
- Supports identification of risks, dependencies and issues across the Program and coordinate mitigation actions, escalating to CSI Leadership Team as required
- Support the Program Management Head in their day to day ownership of program delivery
- Support Project Lead in resolving issues and escalations
- Other duties as required
Working within ICG Production Management and Technology Controls (ICG PM and TC), you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn about both operational and non-operational day to day activities across a global application and infrastructure support organization that directly enables the needs of the Institutional Clients Group
- Partnership with Support, Development, Infrastructure as well as other Line of Defense partners to proactively deepen understanding of our business, technologies and processes to continuously improve ourselves and the service we offer
- Focus on areas such as reduction of manual work, adoption of best-in-class solutions, partnering with PS teams to find safer, more efficient ways to perform work
- Report complex data in a comprehensive, user friendly and repeatable manner, owning publications for key forums
- Experience in supporting transformation projects and organizational change initiatives
- Experience in supporting the development and implementation of new business processes
- Proven experience in providing quality control and oversight, and development of dashboards and reports for a portfolio of projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build effective relationships
- Champions a culture of excellence, proactively pushes for progress with a positive personality and can-do attitude
- Ability to lead and facilitate meetings and workshops with a range of stakeholders
- Impeccable, creative, and executive presentation and communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to construct, drive and represent key objectives and strategies - attention to detail a must
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, efficient at multi-tasking and able to work under pressure to deliver multiple business demands on-time, to a high standard
- Team player who encourages collaboration, cooperation and trust within and across teams
Knowledge / Experience:
- Must have - 6-10 years of Project Management Office experience required in a high paced financial industry
- Must have - Ability to Track/ Report both high level and detail level status
- Must have - Experience in presenting roadmap, status, risks and issues to senior stakeholders
- Must have - Very strong skills needs in Excel, Power point to create meaningful metrics and presentation
- Nice to have - Production Support experience beneficial
- Nice to have - Knowledge of PowerBI/Tableau advantageous
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent work experience
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience
What we Offer:
As well as a competitive salary and consideration for a yearly discretionary bonus Citi offer;
- 23 days paid annual leave
- Award winning pension scheme,
- Life assurance and
- Private medical insurance with Bupa healthcare.
In addition, we offer a competitive maternity, paternity and adoption leave scheme. We pride ourselves on our ability to offer employees a number of lifestyle benefits including; on site restaurant and coffee shops, online shopping and concierge service and subsidized clubs and societies.
Our Select benefit package offers you the opportunity to customize your benefits according to your own lifestyle preferences and includes corporate discounts, memberships and a range of additional extras.
Our vast range of diversity networks and on site multi faith room demonstrates Citi’s commitment to growing a diverse workforce.
Job Family Group:Project and Program Management
Job Family:Program Management
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 95 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs