Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Product/Market Manager for Digital ChannelsApply Now Locations: New York, New York Job Function: Product Management and Development Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 20169160
The Marketing Segment & Services Lead Analyst is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the business. Requires basic commercial awareness. There are typically multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family.
- Become SME for Channels products, and develop a good understanding of Payment products to be able to recommend them to clients
- Lead commercialization efforts for new capabilities in the region (CitiDirect redesign, CitiDirect App, biometrics, reports customizer, file manager, testing transformation, APIs, payment insights, payments outlier tool, digital security capabilities). Work with global partners to formulate product packaging, positioning and distribution strategy
- Organize and host client events/focus groups to collect feedback and educate clients on our products (Chicago, Houston, San Fran, New York)
- Identify target market for emerging channels products (API, ERP integrator, BE app, etc)
- Lead cost saving program to transition clients from Safeword cards to Biometrics authentication
- Become an expert in digital security capabilities and lead fraud prevention sessions with clients
- Develop and maintain up-to-date marketing collateral for internal and external audiences
- Develop and maintain client training materials used by the Training team
- Ensure updated RFP library, which is considerably outdated and needs to be refreshed with the enhancements across the last 5 releases
- Manage internal and client communication strategy
- Market Study: Competition, Trends, New Technologies. Develop deeper insight into competition and find new opportunities
- Develop market management expertise with Core TTS products and innovative solutions…
- Be on the front line of digital innovation and educate internal and external clients on new products
- Co-ordinate complex array of cross-regional and cross-functional Citi stakeholders to deliver optimal client outcomes
- Develop relationships with clients, Sales and all functional partners
- Become part of the fun and caring team of likeminded individuals
- Minimum 5 year experience in TTS, with good knowledge of corporate banking practices. Experience with Channel products is highly preferred
- Understanding of TTS business. How TTS products are connected and related; E2E transaction flows with all touchpoints and connecting systems
- Understanding of TTS structure and functional partnerships
- Experience working directly with clients and presenting to clients
- Technical background, or at a minimum tech savvy and curious
- Interest or background in Marketing
- Ability and interest to create presentations and client facing materials
- Client presence and enthusiasm to solve client issues
- Strong relationship building skills. Excellent communication skills is a must. Must be able to effectively communicate with management and partners across business units
- Ability to take initiative, identify areas for improvement, build action plans, and execute them with little or no supervision
- Ability to manage multiple projects in parallel and change priorities quickly. Flexibility
- Attention to Details
- 6-10 years of relevant experience in electronic banking channels with good knowledge of corporate banking practices in the cash management space; Exposure to and understanding of business analysis, data and system analysis
- Demonstrated ability to self-direct work efforts, meet deadlines, take initiative, and produce consistent high-quality work; Willingness to be a direct contributor and ability to multi-task
- Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.