Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Product Manager - VP - Global Liquidity and Cash ConcentrationApply Now Locations: New York, New York Job Function: Product Management and Development Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 20204848
About Global Liquidity Product Group
Global Liquidity Product group is responsible for strategy and execution of creating and managing new Liquidity Management and cash concentration solutions globally. Currently the group manages solutions such as Target Balancing, Cross Currency Sweeps, Multi-bank target balancing, Liquidity Sharing, Virtual Accounts (together with Payments and Receivables) and CitiDirect Cash Concentration across 90+ markets where TTS operates. $100 B+ deposits are held today by clients in various forms of liquidity management structures. The group plays a pivot role in raising operating deposits for the firm.
As the Liquidity Management Services (LMS) business embarks on a complex, multi-year transformation program to realize the business vision of a Real-Time, Intelligent, Responsive and Global network, it is necessary and timely to evolve and grow the Product Management practice, which will be relied upon to progress our commercialization agenda. As such, LMS is seeking a Product Manager to oversee Target Balancing and Virtual Accounts product strategy and commercialization.
- Understand complex client requirements and adapt existing capabilities to meet client needs, including product solutioning, documentation and risk framework
- Lead client experience initiatives including Documentation Rationalization, client satisfaction and engagement
- Identify opportunity areas. Analyze market trends and competitive landscape to recommend enhancement and capabilities. Create a value proposition hypothesis to validate with clients, sales
- Create and execute go-to-market plans. Lead commercialization by liaising with Sales, TAG, Marketing, Regional Product teams and championing internal trainings, prospect list creation, pipeline tracking, client messaging,
- Partner with Global Market Management to identify new solutions, segments and validate fit
- Lead feedback to product development teams to ensure client needs, what works what doesn’t work is well communicated. Ensure client loop is closed by working with product development and functional teams as well as keeping lines of communication open with clients
- Partner with Regional Product and Market Management teams to develop end to end understanding and appreciation of regional/country specifics and client requirements. Ensure Global and Regional product team alignment.
- Enable articulation of the product value proposition by owning client collateral
Metrics and Controls Owner
- Define product success criteria/metrics. Create an ongoing process to measure product health and success using the defined metrics
- Own the Product Approval Program (e-PAP), Product and Capability Availability matrix (“Capability Grid”) and Legal Agreements
- Create , manage and keep current the PAP pertaining to the product; ensure all identified risks and controls are contained within the PAP
- Ensure ongoing compliance with regulatory, compliance, and legal frameworks
- Identify, own and manage Inherent risk in the Product and take measures to mitigate risk.
- Raise , manage and remediate any CAPs (Corrective Action Plan) pertaining to the Product
- Manage 3rd Party suppliers to the Product where applicable
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience across multiple-function and/or global business
- Experience in product management, product development or product marketing preferably in treasury solutions and or financial technology products (fin-tech)
- Analytical and strategic thinking skills – ability to distill business direction analyzing and defining a target market, studying competition and understanding Citi’s core competencies
- MBA or other relevant business degree a plus
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work unsupervised and adjust priorities quickly as circumstances dictate
The candidate will have an opportunity to:
- Own and lead product management function, end to end
- Learn strategic planning skills – create product roadmaps, commercialization plans, market assessment plans.
- Build a global network of TTS partners through interaction with regional and country product managers, client management, operations, implementations, technology and control teams
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of Citi’s industry leading Liquidity products – including how these products drive revenue and sales activities
- Work alongside product managers who manage Liquidity products successfully in 97+ countries – across all regions, in their daily job
- Learn strong project management skills as well as get exposure to key functions related to successful product management: Product roadmap development, Revenue and Pricing analysis, Budget and Strategic planning process, Regulatory / Compliance, Technology and Operations
- Learn the tech development cycle - including forecasting product demand, revenue, budget requirements and BRD support
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.