Product Manager (Product Development) Point Of Sale Personal Installment Lending, North America Consumer Bank- VP
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. For the past 200 years at Citi, we have demonstrated a drive to help clients move from ambition to achievement. Our company has been one of the foundational components of today’s modern financial infrastructure—this gives us a level of unmatched expertise in tackling the world’s most complex challenges and connecting across capabilities to enable lasting progress for our clients. Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk-of-life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture of meritocracy, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
Citi’s North America Consumer Bank has a unique opportunity to leverage its consumer relationships, customer base, footprint, state of the art technology and leading consumer banking position to deliver customer value in a targeted and impactful way. To deliver on this mission, we are seeking to hire a Product Manager (Product Development) Point Of Sale Personal Installment Lending to be part of the recently created North America Unsecured Lending organization.
The Product Manager ( Product Development ) Point Of Sale Personal Installment Lending, would be a part of the Point Of sale Product Development organization and will be responsible for enhancing the value proposition and product features for Personal Installment Lending in North America. This individual will be responsible for key Product Development activities including the implementation of a new point of sale installment lending solution , implementation of new product strategy servicing model, and new product features and capabilities.
- Support the Implementation of the Personal Installment Lending strategy for North America Consumer businesses
- Enhance the value propositions by developing capabilities and solutions in close partnership with business partners and support functions.
- Work with other Lending Product Managers (Personal Loans ,Flex Loan and Balcon) to optimize returns and define the optimal approach to cash lending by fully understanding customer needs with a client centric approach and always aiming to create a best-in-class client experience.
- Analyze new opportunities within Citi portfolios as well as with existing partners to further promote and optimize our offers through the lending continuum.
- Partner with Technology and Digital teams to implement a seamless Personal Installment Lending customer experience for customers applying at point of sale.
- Work with the Risk , Fraud & Technology teams to build the customer journey originating at a 3rd party merchant & build real time decisioning capabilities.
- Leverage on capabilities & product features developed for stand-alone personal installment loans to accelerate solutions for point of sale personal loans .
- Develop specific capabilities related to point of sale financing such as merchant discounting, ability to offer 0% loans at different tenors .
- Build specific new functionalities related to disbursements to merchants with reconciliation of the merchant discounts .
- Partner with operations teams to build specific capabilities to support chargebacks , refunds , loan cancellations & customer servicing .
- Partner with the merchant relationship facing teams within the bank to understand the specific point of sale needs of the merchant partners.
- Apply design principles of speed, simplicity, and instant fulfillment by developing best-in-class journeys and experiences.
- Work closely with cross-functional teammates to execute on agreed priorities within established operating plans and timelines
- Enhance the overall control environment and ensure appropriate product governance.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of experience. Master’s degree preferred.
- Proven track-record as an emerging business leader
- Recognized as an example collaboration and teamwork as well as an individual who builds trusted relationships across different teams.
- Able to embrace innovation and change, and ability to transform and materially change the business trajectory.
- Execution and results oriented.
- Strong communication skills, ability to influence and partner in a matrix and functional organization.
- Experience in the lending business/ merchant acquiring business is a plus.
- Direct experience developing and managing unsecured lending products, with in-market experience in US a plus.
- Strategic, analytical, and systematic thinker who consistently challenges the status quo and constructively challenges the team to drive change and continuous improvement.
- Demonstrated ability to build internal relationships with broader stakeholders across a franchise in order to drive to common goals and outcomes.
- Customer first focus with an empathetic and genuine understanding of customer needs.
- Proven leadership skills and ability to work in a matrixed environment
Job Family Group:Product Management and Development
Job Family:Product Management
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs