Policy Transformation Project Manager, VP
New York, New York| Tampa, FloridaJob Req ID 22506402
Citi is undergoing a Transformation to modernize and simplify the bank. We’re raising the bar and taking the opportunity to reevaluate the way we do business. This includes fostering a culture of curiosity and excellence and shifting our mindset to be simpler and data driven, making Citi an easier place to work and improving client experience. If you’re ready to be at the forefront of Transformation while taking your career to the next level, we invite you to come and join us!
As one of the world’s most global banks, Citi gives you the tools to make a difference. Through Transformation, we’re building the future of the bank and shaping the banking industry. Citi employs over 220,000 individuals located around the world, encompassing a broad range of teams, roles, cultures and backgrounds. Some of the skills that will make you successful in this role include:
- Cross-Functional Collaboration
- Credible Challenge
- Risk Management
- Data and Results Driven
- Support integration of policy management with broader risk and control processes and systems
- Participate in transformation fora on behalf of global policy governance
- Drive the design and execution of policy adherence identification, tracking and escalation processes in accordance with transformation objectives
- Manage and oversee tracking and reporting of transformation policy framework planning and execution deliverables,
- Develop and communicate policy framework requirements that align with corresponding risk and control management efforts
- Partner with other risk and control initiatives to integrate and align policy framework objectives
- Develop, and oversee the development of, effective, appropriate and accurate presentation materials for integration with related training initiatives.
- Provide effective challenge for first and second line policy framework planning and execution as necessary
- Oversee timely and effective tracking and execution of follow-up items
- Engage with various subject matter experts (across all businesses, functions and regions) and members to explain and reinforce policy governance and management processes
- Provide guidance on complex issues touching upon policy governance, structuring potential solutions and driving effective resolution with other stakeholders.
- Synthesize key findings and recommendations into clear and succinct presentations for internal and external fora
- Develop strong working relationships and effectively partner with key stakeholders and subject matter experts across the organization (business & functions) to accomplish goal
- At least 10 years experience in controls, risk management or equivalent, with a focus on financial services, preferably policy management and development and/or related risk management areas
- Experience in managing large, complex change transformation programs
- Excellent written, verbal and analytical skills
- Excellent presentation skills at developing and communicating policy framework and risk management requirements, expecially in the use of PowerPoint, Visio and similar
- Must be a self-starter, flexible, innovative and adaptive
- Highly motivated, strong attention to detail, team oriented, organized
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions through concise and clear messaging
- Ability to work collaboratively with regional and global partners in other functional units
- Ability to navigate a complex organization, to influence and lead people across cultures at a senior level
- Experience in managing regulatory exams and relationships with examiners, auditors, etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of financial services laws, rules and regulations
- Bachelor's /University degree
- Advanced degree or equivalent experience, J.D. or M.B.A. preferred
Job Family Group:Project and Program Management
Job Family:Program Management
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 95 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
“By joining Transformation, you will be at the center of driving change at Citi. You’ll help us lay the foundation to make this a better place to work and do business by implementing sound risk and controls. This team will give you a launchpad of endless opportunities to grow as a professional and challenge yourself while working across various functions.”
Risk & Controls Transformation Lead
“Citi hires people for their potential and not just their experience. This gives people, including myself, the opportunity to try different roles and explore new careers. Transformation at Citi is a new adventure and will challenge how we do things at Citi: with clients, with regulators and with our peers.”
Mexico Transformation Head
“Data Transformation is a great area to be a part of at Citi. Data is at the heart of our business and ensuring that our data is of good quality with clear ownership is imperative to our success.”
Data Operating Model and Governance Program Lead
“This is an exciting area to work in at Citi! Being part of Transforming a 200+ year-old institution is a once in a lifetime opportunity. This is relatively new work, so not only you can learn new skills and get exposure, but you can play a pivotal role in shaping the Citi of the future.”
Data Tooling and Capability Head
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs