PBWM Transformation Execution Project Manager -Hybrid
New York, New York| Jacksonville, Florida| Tampa, Florida| Irving, TexasJob Req ID 23633548
Citi is undergoing a Transformation to modernize and simplify the bank. We’re raising the bar and taking the opportunity to reevaluate the way we do business. This includes fostering a culture of curiosity and excellence and shifting our mindset to be simpler and data driven, making Citi an easier place to work and improving client experience. If you’re ready to be at the forefront of Transformation while taking your career to the next level, we invite you to come and join us!
As one of the world’s most global banks, Citi gives you the tools to make a difference. Through Transformation, we’re building the future of the bank and shaping the banking industry. Citi employs over 220,000 individuals located around the world, encompassing a broad range of teams, roles, cultures and backgrounds. Some of the skills that will make you successful in this role include:
- Cross-Functional Collaboration
- Credible Challenge
- Risk Management
- Data and Results Driven
This is a highly visible role that will require superior project management skills, deep business knowledge, broad connections across all businesses as needed, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and regulatory knowledge. Executive level communication will be required. Candidates must have experience in complex problem solving, working across multiple businesses and geographies (international), experience of project management within regulatory environment, Risk, Compliance, Data Management and Finance is preferred. Generally accountable for delivery of a full range of projects and services (small to large efforts) to one or more businesses/ geographic regions or program workstreams. Excellent communication skills required in order to negotiate internally, often at a senior level and data analytics knowledge is an additional plus.
- Execution of project book of work for specific deliverables supporting regulatory program commitments
- Manage projects according to Citi Project Management Council standards
- Supports planning, directing and coordination of day-to-day activities of running a portfolio of programs.
- Identifies stakeholders and key organizations and build and manage relationships.
- Leads the facilitation, coordination, and arbitration of cross-functional macro level topics within/across programs.
- Works with stakeholders to ensure program scope definition meets business objectives.
- Drives adherence to program processes, procedures, methods, and standards for program delivery and leverage across the program.
- Directs the communication of status, issue, and risk disposition to all stakeholders, including senior management, on a timely basis.
- Directs the identification of risks which impact program delivery and ensure mitigation strategies are developed and executed when necessary.
- Manages multiple teams or a functional area (depending on size of business).
- Applies comprehensive understanding of concepts and procedures within own area and basic knowledge of other areas to resolve issues that have impact beyond own area.
- Ensures creation and signoff of program plan and charter, benefits management plan, stakeholder management plan, acceptance plan, and central program issue log.
- Should demonstrate a commitment to quality and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal relationships with ability to influence and negotiate with stakeholders
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- 10+ years of project management experience in financial services industry or management consulting industry leading large scale programs/projects in financial services industry
- Track record of exceptional performance
- Prior experience in managing regulatory projects
- Experience includes managing / leading risk, compliance, finance and data quality initiatives, aligning business processes with data, implementing technology solutions, developing or supporting standards / policies and data-related issue management and remediation efforts.
- Candidates with PMP, PgMP are preferred.
- Demonstrates managerial maturity in looking out for best interests of enterprise and not solely own business or team.
- Builds strong internal Client Relationships / Business Partnership
- Builds a comprehensive understanding of key clients, subject matter, and priorities.
- Uses broad knowledge and expertise to clearly define complex issues despite incomplete or ambiguous information.
- Creates and sustains a network of strong partnerships with the business (relationship and product management) and other functions, particularly decision makers and influencers.
- Demonstrates diplomacy.
- Provides support on due diligence, planning, and offers creative solutions to help achieve objectives.
- Provides well-reasoned, balanced assessments of issues and questions, in a timely fashion.
- Strong process and project management skills including the ability to manage several large initiatives simultaneously. Detail oriented, analytical.
- Considers broad implications of decisions on different functions and units. Thinks strategically and articulates concepts clearly.
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills to recognize and comprehend complex data governance issues, policies, regulatory requirements.
- Strategic and project management capabilities coupled with strong analytic and operational capabilities – able to work at the highest levels, and get into the intricate details
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize information, prioritize business goals and drive results with a high sense of urgency.
- Proven leader with expertise in client excellence, operations, technology and project management experience.
- Exceptional communication and executive reporting and negotiation skills.
- Is a true thought leader who develops sophisticated new techniques, methodologies and approaches in own field which directly affect the work of others and the results of the organization.
- Accomplished change leader: demonstrates a flexible approach and resilience to setbacks and is able to drive operating and culture change.
- Proven leadership on large cross-functional teams focused on strategic process
- Proven financial acumen, critical thinker with ability to provide an impartial, consultative and solutions oriented approach
- Strategically-minded with track record of execution excellence
- Prior success working in a large, highly-matrix and complex organization; able to set priorities and 'triage' in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Bachelors degree required. Masters degree preferred
Job Family Group:Project and Program Management
Job Family:Project Management
Time Type:Full time
Primary Location:New York New York United States
Primary Location Salary Range:$158,140.00 - $237,200.00
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the "EEO is the Law" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 95 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
“By joining Transformation, you will be at the center of driving change at Citi. You’ll help us lay the foundation to make this a better place to work and do business by implementing sound risk and controls. This team will give you a launchpad of endless opportunities to grow as a professional and challenge yourself while working across various functions.”
Risk & Controls Transformation Lead
“Citi hires people for their potential and not just their experience. This gives people, including myself, the opportunity to try different roles and explore new careers. Transformation at Citi is a new adventure and will challenge how we do things at Citi: with clients, with regulators and with our peers.”
Mexico Transformation Head
“Data Transformation is a great area to be a part of at Citi. Data is at the heart of our business and ensuring that our data is of good quality with clear ownership is imperative to our success.”
Data Operating Model and Governance Program Lead
“This is an exciting area to work in at Citi! Being part of Transforming a 200+ year-old institution is a once in a lifetime opportunity. This is relatively new work, so not only you can learn new skills and get exposure, but you can play a pivotal role in shaping the Citi of the future.”
Data Tooling and Capability Head
Featured Career Areas
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs