PBWM O&T Horizontal Transformation Lead
Citi’s Personal Banking and Wealth Management (PBWM), Consumer Administrative Office (CAO) drives consistency for addressing Risks across all risk stripes and control issues within PBWM. CAO fosters a culture of control, customer centricity and accountability by leading efforts to identify, anticipate and mitigate risks.
The O&T Horizontal Transformation Lead will report into the PBWM Head of O&T Horizontal Transformation. There are two positions that will each oversee workstreams related to the Transformation initiatives under 1) the Risk and Controls and Compliance transformation programs, and 2) the Data, Finance and Accountability, Culture and Talent transformation programs. This is a critical role to drive planning and execution governance for global consistency within PBWM Operations and Technology.
The role will be responsible for ensuring effective oversight of large, PBWM programs addressing the Citi firm-wide Transformation to build a better bank, identifying and managing interdependencies between programs and providing transparency to senior Citi stakeholders. This role will be responsible for supporting the definition of the target states for the implementation of sustainable tech solutions for the specified workstreams for PBWM Transformation.
A good understanding of the Personal Banking and Wealth Management industry, a broad knowledge of Banking and Wealth Management technology solutions and services and expert knowledge of systems development life cycle are also very valuable skillsets for someone to be successful in this role and to help achieve the objectives of the business.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with Business, Ops and Tech transformation leaders in Global and Regional teams.
- Work with Head of PBWM O&T Horizontal Transformation to define scope, target state, and success criteria for technology solutions supporting the transformation programs
- Look across all programs and initiatives to identify related and interdependent elements and provide recommendations, where needed, for combining or connecting business requirement and technology solutions to achieve greater effectiveness and efficiency
- Define program structure and accountability
- Work closely with PMO and Ops and Tech Leads to develop and execute transformation plans for each program, including definition and timing of workstreams, deliverables and other milestones against commitments, dependencies and staffing
- Continuously ensure that programs have clearly identified the required roles and responsibilities and have appropriately identified, and are engaging, all relevant Citi stakeholders with appropriate accountability
- Escalate any concerns related to program structure and/or insufficient accountability, as needed
- Identify critical interdependencies among programs, drive and accelerate execution and address milestone delays with transparent communication to Program and leadership teams
- Ensure closure and change management of program deliverables to confirm quality and adequacy of deliverables against program target state, including coordination with Internal Audit, as needed
- Working with internal Change Management and Organizational Readiness experts to develop and execute organizational readiness plan for PBWM to absorb the technology solutions successfully.
- 12+ years broad experience in transformation roles including in managing large complex cross-company business and technology transformation programs
- Proven successful track record of navigating Operations and Technology organizations, effective communication to senior leadership and driving results across global organizations
- Demonstrates consistent track record of having worked as a Program or Project Manager, or working on large, strategic cross-functional projects
- Previous program/project management, consulting or technology experience preferred
- Specific subject matter expertise regarding transformation and program management disciplines and a strong business understanding of the products and services Citi GCB offers
- General understanding of relevant banking regulation and supervisory expectations for large complex financial institutions
- Track record of managing internal relationships and demonstrated experience in leading sustained change and change management efforts
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, analytically, and creatively problem solve
- Strong interpersonal skills, with evidence of working in collaboration across large organizations, including a proactive and 'no surprises' approach in communicating issues/requests
- Strong leadership skills with a proven track record in driving positive and sustained change
- Continuous improvement mind-set – assess impact of actions and adjust as needed; simplify and standardize at every opportunity
- Understand how your work contributes to other work across Citi / understand downstream impacts of decisions made
- Proactively seek opportunities to enhance and strengthen infrastructure and controls in a way that: drives value, enables the build of better product and services and balances risks and returns/growth
- Partner across the business in a way that demonstrates collective obligation on managing risk through appropriate controls
- Process re-engineering and improvement mind-set with ability to identify and solve for root cause rather than symptoms
- Address problem solving and opportunities in a holistic way/break down organization silos
- Seek out diverse perspectives and skill sets recognizing that the power of Citi is the sum of its parts
- Constructively challenge others at all levels and across boundaries to deliver better results; invite challenge
- Be comfortable communicating reality – both positive and negative - honestly, openly and directly
- Work across teams and boundaries, regardless of titles and roles, to deliver the full value of Citi to clients
- Proficient with MS Office Suite of products with expert level of experience with MS Excel (slice and dice data for reporting and analysis), MS PowerPoint (to develop executive level presentations).
- Bachelors degree required. Masters degree and PMP certification preferred.
Job Family Group:Project and Program Management
Job Family:Program Management
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 95 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs