NAM Risk Management, Full Time Analyst - New York City (North America - 2021)
You're the brains behind our work.
You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi is looking for Full Time Analysts to join Risk Management in New York, NY. As part of the Risk function, your work can make an immediate impact. Citi Risk Management is a strategic business partner and works closely with the global management teams in the Institutional Clients Group (ICG) and the Global Consumer Bank (GCB). The Risk Management Analyst Program is a two-year entry level leadership developmental rotational program which introduces college graduates to Risk Management through diversified experiences. Analysts will gain an understanding of Risk best practices, learn about Citi’s businesses and the Risks it manages. This Program offers a unique perspective providing development opportunities in Risk while supporting various functions and businesses. Risk Management is comprised of various disciplines, including Global Risk Review, Operational Risk Management, Consumer & Commercial Risk Management and Institutional Clients Group Risk.
Your time here will look something like this...
The Risk Management Analyst program offers two one-year rotations and upon successful completion, an off-program placement in Citi Risk Management.
In both rotations, Analysts will have an opportunity to broaden skill sets, develop analytical skills, increase knowledge in different disciplines build professional networks and leadership capabilities. This rotation process helps Analysts develop a solid knowledge base and broad range of skills while preparing them to take on future leadership roles in Risk Management. Success in the Risk Management Analyst program is a solid first step towards a successful career at Citi.
Throughout the program, Analysts will accelerate their learning and contribute to Risk priorities by gaining experiences through rotations and placements:
* Analysts are placed in a specific role within one of the Risk disciplines. For prior Summer Analysts, the rotation is typically in a new discipline to maximize development opportunities. During each rotation, Analysts work closely with management teams and are provided the opportunity to add value to Citi. The rotations are structured to respond to the increasingly regulatory, quantitative and technical demands of the financial world.
* Analysts are required to move to a Risk role different from a summer placement or rotation (different discipline is recommended) for all placements. The goal of the second rotation is to help broaden Risk skills, knowledge of the organization and expand networks.
* Upon successful completion of the program, Analysts are considered for off-program placements within Risk Management.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
All Analysts participate in a comprehensive training program in June and July in New York City. Training begins with a Citi orientation followed by technical training and soft skills training including, presentation skills, communication skills and leadership skills. This training will facilitate the ability to immediately contribute to their initial rotation.
We want to hear from you if...
* You are currently pursuing a BA/BS degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Engineering, Mathematics or Statistics (graduating in December 2020 through June 2021)
* You currently maintain a GPA of 3.3 or above
* You must possess valid US work authorization in order to be eligible to participate in the Program. Citi will not sponsor any Program participants for employment in the US
* You are creative in solving problems and are intellectually curious
* You have a strategic and analytical mindset; possess strong data analytical skills
Who we think will be a great fit...
You are interested in Risk and you’re determined to succeed in the field. You are able to reinforce the Risk Management Charter, ensure Citi’s safety and soundness, enhance capabilities in focus segment, and continue to make Citi a great place to work. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective and a strong desire for international exposure/assignments and new business challenges. We value diversity and so do you. We’ll be looking for talented people from a variety of universities.
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs