Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Management Reporting Group ManagerApply Now Locations: New York, New York Job Function: Finance Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 19106966
The primary responsibility for this position is to lead and direct a team of professionals to analyze current process and lead infrastructure enhancements to ensure compliance with enhanced regulatory requirements required for best in class processes and standards related to Counterparty Credit Risk Schedules for CCAR, PRA, and EBA.
Additional responsibilities include regulatory risk project management ownership (business requirements, analysis and testing) for delivery of regulatory solutions for CCAR FRY 14Q and FRY 14A Schedule L (Counterparty schedule).
- Manages a group of analysts, analyze and synthesize large data sets using Microsoft Excel and database programs, and present analytical results to senior management.
- Analyze current process and lead infrastructure enhancements to ensure compliance with enhanced regulatory requirements required for best in class processes and standards.
- Regulatory risk project management ownership (business requirements, analysis and testing) for delivery of regulatory solutions. (i.e.. CCAR, PRA, EBA regulatory requirements.)
- Leads the preparation, review, and presentation of risk/financial data summaries for senior management.
- Analyzes new risk-related guidelines, best practice standards, rules and regulations
- Document desktop procedures and process documentation.
- Directs the approach to answering questions and involve appropriate Risk functions in Citi with audits and regulators.
- Project Management of various deliverables for CCAR, PRA, EBA regulatory requirements. Involvement in rationalization of EUCs (End User Computing) used for CCAR, PRA, EBA reporting.
- Significant interaction with a wide range of senior bank and risk management colleagues, as well as external stakeholders such as regulators / auditors.
- Initiates feedback session with Client to understand strength and focused areas. Leverages feedback to influence change throughout organization.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- Strong knowledge of securities financing transactions, derivative products with strong quantitative skills
- Demonstrated effective leadership skills including influencing and negotiation skills
- Should have excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office – particularly Excel (metrics and data analysis), PowerPoint (presentation decks), and Word (writing and editing procedural and technical documentation).
- Thorough knowledge of financial and risk reporting as well as experience from the business and/or technical area desired.
- Familiarity with regulatory landscape facing global banks. Ideally, have worked in banking industry or regulators institutions.
- Previous experience in managing Regulatory Inspections and Audits within a financial services company.
- Professional ability and presence to interact with Senior Bank, Regulatory and Audit Management.
- Project management knowledge and experience working with diverse group of stakeholders to achieve milestones and deadlines.
- Proven relationship management skills with ability to deepen relationships and build partnerships across the business, executive leadership and key functional support areas
- Project management experience with the proven ability to develop project plans and drive a diverse group of stakeholders to achieve milestones and deadlines
- Proven ability to manage multiple, concurrent large scale projects from ideation through testing and implementation.
- Strong analytical skills where one can look at and understand large sets of data and utilize the information found in that data to identify problems or resolve issues
- Strong background in systems design and integration along with the ability to propose and deliver automated solutions to existing manual processes.
- Team player with good communication skills, written/verbal skills and ability to work with both small and large teams.
- Collaborative work style and ability to work with a variety of people/functional areas resulting in high quality and timely deliverables.
- Strong organizational skill with ability to track, plan, monitor, and report on multiple projects and issues as well as attention to detail around each of these abilities.
- Highly motivated and self-driven with the ability to multi-task productively and to work independently as well as collaboratively.
- Citibank specific knowledge in products and systems are desirable.
- 15+ years relevant experience
- Bachelors degree, potentially Masters degree
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.