Digital Transformation Associate
New York, New YorkJob Req ID 22549767
Citi is undergoing a Transformation to modernize and simplify the bank. We’re raising the bar and taking the opportunity to reevaluate the way we do business. This includes fostering a culture of curiosity and excellence and shifting our mindset to be simpler and data driven, making Citi an easier place to work and improving client experience. If you’re ready to be at the forefront of Transformation while taking your career to the next level, we invite you to come and join us!
As one of the world’s most global banks, Citi gives you the tools to make a difference. Through Transformation, we’re building the future of the bank and shaping the banking industry. Citi employs over 220,000 individuals located around the world, encompassing a broad range of teams, roles, cultures and backgrounds. Some of the skills that will make you successful in this role include:
- Cross-Functional Collaboration
- Credible Challenge
- Risk Management
- Data and Results Driven
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments, and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments, and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients. Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explain what we do, and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background, and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
The Global CCB business is dramatically transforming its digital banking and product platforms by building a holistic client experience channel called Gateway. The Gateway team’s mission is to be the best and provide the best digital banking experiences for commercial clients around the Globe. We are reimagining how commercial banking is conducted today by digitally enabling key interactions as well as offering clients innovative product management and payments solutions that increase their efficiency and profitability while allowing them to focus on growing their business. We are focused on delivering sustained, long-term business benefit to CCB by accelerating our progress towards being an industry-leading digital commercial bank.
A critical pillar of the Gateway program is to reimagine our client’s Lending Journey. The Global Gateway Lending journey associate will play the role of ‘digital disruptor’ and will be focused on leveraging client research to inform strategy, drive the Gateway Lending roadmap, support the strategic vision, and the digital lending journey of the Client.
- Support delivery of the Gateway Lending roadmap, taking direction from the Global Lending Journey Owner on Lending Strategy
- Support the reengineering of core lending processes and lending documentation globally
- Uses data to drive prioritization, measures outcomes & reports on product KPIs, iterates on our products to drive adoption & usage
- Performs competitive analysis to ensure we’re creating a strongly differentiated market-leading experience in all our Global Regions
- Partners with the CCB Client Experience team to incorporate client discovery throughout the product development lifecycle
- Coordinate country rollout with Delivery teams, identifying country commonalities, and owns prioritization of customizations across country rollouts
- Facilitates Regional client engagement to support Global research and design activities
- Partners with Product Marketing on the Regional Go-To-Market strategy (e.g. pilot, roll out approach) and Commercialization
In this new role, you’ll be front and center to developing a world class business product, comprised of Citi’s existing client relationships, prospective client base, extensive global network, and cutting-edge digital lending product. You’ll work with a growing team of enthusiastic people who love to collaborate and drive innovation. You’ll experience the power of Citi’s network by gaining global exposure and interacting with on-the-ground expertise across our global footprint.
You’ll master balancing short-term objectives with long-term strategies by working closely with internal and external stakeholders. You’ll be a part of an institution that works every day to help clients meet the world’s toughest challenges and embrace its greatest opportunities.
- At least 4+ years’ work experience in commercial lending, product management, consulting and/or project management
- Experience in commercializing new products and solutions
- Experience with marketing and design agencies to bring value propositions to life
- Successful record in working within matrix organization and cross borders project
- Strong analytical skills and direct experience with process management and workflow
- Experience working in Agile
- User experiences from both a corporate and consumer standpoint
- Precise articulation of corporate and consumer needs with a talent for communicating complex ideas and concepts in a concise manner
- Understanding of commercial banking products and how these can impact corporates
- Extreme attention to detail and interest in operating in a multifaceted, fast-paced environment
- Client-centric mindset and experienced presenter
- Excellent, confident communication skills, both written and verbal
- Creative and able to synthesize complex messages and partner with cross functional teams
- High energy, passionate and dynamic self-starter
- Motivated, result-oriented approach to business with an appreciation for targets and deadlines
- Strong inter-personal skills, able to advocate a position and win people and teams over
- Minimum 4 years total work experience
- At least 2 years’ experience developing financial digital products and driving their adoption
- Experience in B2B product development highly desired (does not have to be Financial Services)
- Domain experience in commercial lending a plus
- Technical background and/or strong technical competency a plus
- Comfortable manipulating data and using data to make decisions
- Passionate about the client experience, open to new ideas and new ways of doing things
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written – must be able to “sell” to others and easily summarize & simplify complex concepts
- Strong influencing skills and ability to build relationships at all levels of seniority across a matrixed organization a plus
- Proficient problem solver, can remove obstacles with minimal involvement from seniors
- Has a sense of urgency, thrives in a rapidly evolving environment
Job Family Group:Institutional Sales
Job Family:Institutional Sales Support
Time Type:Full time
Primary Location:New York New York United States
Primary Location Salary Range:$91,960.00 - $137,940.00
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 95 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
“By joining Transformation, you will be at the center of driving change at Citi. You’ll help us lay the foundation to make this a better place to work and do business by implementing sound risk and controls. This team will give you a launchpad of endless opportunities to grow as a professional and challenge yourself while working across various functions.”
Risk & Controls Transformation Lead
“Citi hires people for their potential and not just their experience. This gives people, including myself, the opportunity to try different roles and explore new careers. Transformation at Citi is a new adventure and will challenge how we do things at Citi: with clients, with regulators and with our peers.”
Mexico Transformation Head
“Data Transformation is a great area to be a part of at Citi. Data is at the heart of our business and ensuring that our data is of good quality with clear ownership is imperative to our success.”
Data Operating Model and Governance Program Lead
“This is an exciting area to work in at Citi! Being part of Transforming a 200+ year-old institution is a once in a lifetime opportunity. This is relatively new work, so not only you can learn new skills and get exposure, but you can play a pivotal role in shaping the Citi of the future.”
Data Tooling and Capability Head
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs