HR Advisor, Sr. Group Manager - ICG O&T
The Human Resources Advisor (HRA) Senior Group Manager is a senior level position responsible for accomplishing results through the management of a team in an effort to drive the delivery of day-to-day HR advisement. The overall objective of this role is to ensure the seamless delivery of HR strategy to client groups within the ICG Operations & Technology Organization.
Citi Institutional Clients Group Operations and Technology (ICG O&T) develops innovative technology solutions and is focused on providing exceptional service to our clients in full partnership with our product teams. ICG O&T features a diverse, inclusive team of professionals in approximately 90 countries around the globe. Our O&T organization is business-aligned – we are part of the institutional clients group, and the partnership between ICG O&T and our product teams directly enables Citi’s product development and client service. This places us in a position that’s unique in our industry to develop innovative and highly customized solutions to deliver on our clients’ needs.
Our technology teams deliver customized solutions by utilizing cutting edge technologies to deploy everything from cloud computing to mobile solutions to APIs, creating a competitive advantage for Citi, our clients, our regulators and our stakeholders.
Our operations teams develop solutions that improve business operations and reduce total operating expenses. In addition to the progress we achieve for our clients, ICG O&T fosters a culture that celebrates our employees through engagement, inclusion and respect for diverse backgrounds and ideas. Every employee has the opportunity to achieve their fullest potential and contribute under leadership that manages our resources effectively, efficiently and ethically.
- Provide comprehensive and strategic HR partnership to businesses within ICG Operations & Technology
- Help enable the business strategy through effective Talent Management and enhanced Manager Capability and Effectiveness
- Lead business and HR projects/initiatives including the importance of diversity and inclusion, high potential development programs, talent reviews, succession planning, annual performance management process, year-end activities including promotional process and compensation
- Provide managers with thoughtful and effective coaching on people management and organizational issues including change management, reduction in force, team building and overall effectiveness
- Partner with business leaders to assess existing organizational structures and identify/suggest solutions to better align people resources with business strategy (right people in right roles and right locations); facilitate organization change as required by the business
- Lead change management initiatives, particularly deriving from organization change and effectiveness. Support business initiatives regarding office automation, reengineering practices and productivity development
- Anticipate, evaluate, and respond appropriately to developments globally impacting HR policy, and identify and resolve key complex and diverse HR issues
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the Firm's reputation, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations. This includes adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards
- Role requires successful management of internal relationships across HR disciplines and ability to establish strong working partnerships across different functions
- Improve HR capability by partnering with other members of the Citi HR team to develop and implement new and/or improved programs and processes
- Partner with global HRAs and HR Professional Services colleagues to deliver solutions that contribute and enable the business to evolve to meet marketplace and regulatory demands. This includes partnering with HRPS in Tampa, Belfast, and the Philippines as well as regional HR teams in APAC, EMEA, LATAM and NAM
- Proficient with Workday
- HR Advisor who has experience interfacing, coaching and influencing at the senior manager level
- Exceptional partnership skills both with the business and within the HR function
- Experience in people management
- Strong business acumen
- Strong analytical ability with capability of identifying business trends and opportunities
- 8+ years of hands-on experience in a human resources function in a fast-paced environment
- Strong influencing skills and ability to work in an environment where priorities change frequently
- Business Partner relationship skills
- Superior problem analysis and solutioning skills necessary
- Process mapping, reengineering skills
- Execution skills
- Proficient with data
- Bachelor's in Business Administration, Human Resources, Organizational Psychology or related field
Job Family Group:Human Resources
Job Family:HR Advisors & Generalist
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs