Pardon our dust! We are enhancing our application system to improve the Citi recruitment experience. Due to this upgrade you may be asked to create a new profile when you apply for a new job. If you submitted an application prior to July 21st you can view the status of your application and manage your documents via the Manage Existing link in the Create/Manage Profile drop down in the top right corner of this page.
Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Career OpportunityApply Now
Head of Wealth Re-engineeringLocations: New York, New York Job Function: Project and Program Management Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 19106173
The Head of Wealth Reengineering (WR) will lead a team to work with business unit leaders and functional leaders at the highest levels within the organization to execute on a wide variety of transformative efforts aimed at achieving the strategic and financial objectives of the business. The WR leader will drive business transformation efforts across the Citi Wealth Management business, in coordination with business entities that support the systems used in internal day-to-day operations, as well as externally focused digital client journey teams. This Six Sigma reengineering role will entail policy, process technology and risk entities, sourcing perspectives to identify key pain points, fostering buy-in from business stakeholders, and actively devising, implementing and tracking strategies for resolution. These transformation initiatives will be conceived at the highest levels of the organization and, as such, will have the visibility at that level.
- Lead process transformation that promotes frictionless customer experience across all touchpoints, spanning digital interfaces, call center servicing, client onboarding, money movement, regulatory inquiries, transaction support, etc. with particular attention to improving Citigold and CPC high net worth client interactions. This includes establishing and communicating key priorities across businesses aligned with business strategy.
- Serves as a member of the wealth operating committee
- Provide senior leadership and functional unit management with regular updates on project status, key metrics, issues, and risks.
- Remain well informed of financial ecosystem (Fintech, Regtech, Neobank, Technology Enabled Service, etc.), synthesize competitive landscape, and apply key learnings to customer experience innovation initiatives.
- Understand and analyze various root cause drivers impacting key metrics and outcomes and provide a fact-based recommendation to the stakeholders; drive the best possible client and banker experience
- Action as a liaison between business units on projects that have a multi-organization or business unit scope.
- Facilitate / lead team project meetings, cross-functional workshops and design session
- Manage, participate, contribute to requirements sessions, analytics development, re-engineering sessions, test / control sessions, deployment planning and training / communication planning sessions
- Proactively anticipate and work towards mitigating risks to project execution and ensuring stakeholder engagement.
- Provide just in time coaching on business transformation and process improvement methodologies and tools.
- Foster accountability, independent problem-solving and institutional mindset to deliver results across business entities and at every level of management.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in business (Master preferred)
Required Licenses: TBC
- 10-15+ years’ experience
- Demonstrated experience with and expertise in strategy, operational processes, planning/coordination and customer / relationship management experience
- Proven record for managing multiple projects simultaneous, on time and within financial goals / budget
- Six Sigma Black Belt experience / knowledge; a background in application of lean principles
- Experienced team leader with proven facilitation, change management, and problem solving experience; leads high impact projects as an owner, consultant or internal change group
- Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking / forward compatibility that results in new and innovative initiatives that drive business growth, client satisfaction and sustainable processes
- Experience developing digital, highly technical solutions that drive institutional efficiencies and client demand for speed and simplicity
- Comfort in working up and across the organization – working with senior executives, staff members and front line employees
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to influence and work across organizations
- Tactical negotiation skills
- Ability to influence and drive results at all levels, regardless of organizational reporting structures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to motivate across organization entities
- Outstanding quantitative and analytical skills, including ability to conduct outside/inside research, analyze data, and use MS Excel effectively to develop models and drive analyses
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.