Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Head of CIM Sales North AmericaApply Now Locations: New York, New York Job Function: Private Client Product Services Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 20156315
Citi Investment Management (CIM) is a central business focus for CPB North America. CIM revenues in NAM represent over 60% of its total investments revenue and are expected to grow by more than 8% in 2020. The Head of Citi Investment Management Sales will be responsible for leading, executing and evolving the sales and distribution strategy for CIM Solutions (including CIM Proprietary and Portfolio Solutions, Hedge Funds, Private Equity and Real Estate) across the region.
The Head of CIM Sales will direct a team of NAM CIM Sales Specialists who support the CIM offering to grow sales across the region by working with Investment Counselors, Bankers and their clients. The Head of CIM Sales will work closely with the CIM & CIM Alts organization to execute the regional strategy for CIM and implement Global Initiatives within NAM. The role will require the ability to educate our client facing professionals about CIM capabilities as well as to lead the launch of new products. The role has a direct reporting line into the NAM Regional Investment Head and matrix reporting into the CIM & CIM Alts Global Head. The Head of CIM Sales is part of the NAM Investments Leadership Team and will be expected to have a significant level of revenue impact.
Principal Responsibilities Include:
- Managing the team of CIM Sales Specialists to maximize sales effectiveness across all CIM lines of business and in the aggregate achieve NAM’s CIM sales and AUM goals. Work closely with GMMs, RMs and ICs to help them achieve their CIM goals and objectives.
- Develop asset class specialization within the team to complement the skill set of Investment counselors across NAM.
- Create, strengthen, manage and drive adoption of disciplined sales processes for CIM products. Ensure that existing sales tools, like Pipeline, are used across the region. Integrate capabilities of the Lab, like IDEA, to make the sales process at CPB NAM more efficient.
- Maintain and disseminate comprehensive knowledge and insights on CIM products, and create cross-selling synergies among products from CIM and products from Capital Markets, Trust, IF, Banking and Custody and other product groups
- Ensure adequate and balanced product penetration across the sales force and client portfolios.
- Lead the needs-assessment and demand assessment processes for the region in CIM products and work with CIM and CIM Alts and local product teams to fill product needs and ensure demand, as applicable.
- Manage CIM product launches and roadshows and ensure effective sales force training around new CIM products
- Partner with members of Investments Leadership Team and GMMs for effective delivery of message and services and to drive strategic priorities. Partner with CIM management to ensure adequate resources are available for NAM priorities.
- Interact effectively with functional partners across the organization: Legal, Compliance, IPR, Research and Due Diligence, etc.
- Ensure accuracy of key CIM Metrics reported at Global and Regional reviews
- Interact actively with the external fund market across NAM to identify new region specific ideas, stay ahead of competitors and to maintain/grow our profile.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 15+ Years Industry Experience with strong focus on Investment Management and Alternatives.
- Demonstrable sales management skills including a track record of success managing a sales (or other) team with broad investment product capabilities.
- Excellent communication, presentation and team-building skills. Fluent in English.
- Partnership skills are critical
- Ability to travel extensively throughout the region
- Experience and ability to deliver high-quality service to UHNW clients
- S7 and S66 licenses required
- Advanced Degree (MBA, CFA, CAIA)
- Location: NY, NY
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.