Pardon our dust! We are enhancing our application system to improve the Citi recruitment experience. Due to this upgrade you may be asked to create a new profile when you apply for a new job. If you submitted an application prior to July 21st you can view the status of your application and manage your documents via the Manage Existing link in the Create/Manage Profile drop down in the top right corner of this page.
Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Career OpportunityApply Now
Graphic Designer – Citi ResearchLocations: New York, New York Job Function: Research Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 19109216
Graphic Designer – Citi Research
Citi Research is seeking a Graphic Designer. The successful candidate for this New York–based role will play a key role in executing our digital research product strategy. With industry-leading research on equities, fixed income, commodities, currencies, politics, and economics, Citi Research enjoys an unparalleled global presence, operating in more than 30 research offices covering roughly 70 countries, and our clients include the world’s leading institutional investors and high net worth individuals. We are also at the vanguard of digital research content delivery, and we are constantly enhancing the visual impact of our content with infographics, high-resolution images, interactive charts, and other features to meet the increasingly diverse needs of our clients.
• An exciting opportunity exists to join Citi Research’s Product Strategy team as a Graphic Designer.
• Based in New York, the role will appeal to a highly motivated individual looking to leverage their considerable graphic design and data visualization experience to ensure that Citi Research’s publications and multimedia products meet the highest standards of design quality and integrity. The Graphic Designer will work with Citi Research’s analysts, strategists, authors, and publications support team to design and implement infographics and other key graphic assets in Citi Research products.
• Prototype and execute designs for research content in both digital and print formats
• Design HTML renditions, components, exhibits, infographics that appeal to and meet the needs of Citi Research clients
• Work with authors on converting raw data and insight into compelling exhibits, infographics, and visual products
• Analyze existing premium products for visual effectiveness, recommend improvements, work with authors to implement, and analyze the impact
• Develop research design standards and best practices to scale across a global organization
• Monitor the publications queue, checking/correcting formatting and finalizing products for publication
• Excellent communication skills – must be a confident and effective communicator at all levels and be able to deal with difficult/strong personalities.
• Flexibility and ability to work well within a team.
• A positive attitude combined with an ability to take initiative.
• Ability to pick up new tasks quickly
• Accuracy and close attention to detail.
• Ability to remain calm and efficient, particularly when working to tight deadlines
• Ability to multi-task and re-prioritize tasks
• Methodical approach and strong organizational capabilities
• 2+ years in digital and print publishing of editorial or research content
• Online portfolio demonstrating digital and print content designs
• Experience with data visualization and infographics
• Ability to shift between deadline pressure and longer-term projects
• Ability to tell stories with complex data
• Ability to work effectively with demanding internal clients across multiple cultures and geographies
• Experience in financial services publishing strongly preferred
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Advanced knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (e.g., Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Fireworks)
• Publication layout design
• Working knowledge of HTML, SVG and CSS preferred
• Knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro, Apple Final Cut, or other video editing software a plus
• A strong command of the English language (oral and written) is essential
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.