Global Functions & EO&T HR – SVP HR Advisor, Transformation
The Global Functions and Enterprise Operations and Technology (EO&T) HR team is responsible to partner with Function and EO&T leaders on their human capital strategy and provides the complete range of HR strategic advisory services to the organization. Global Functions comprises the individual functions of Independent Risk Management, Independent Compliance Risk Management (ICRM), Finance, Legal, Human Resources, Global Public Affairs and Internal Audit. EO&T includes the technology, Infrastructure and Operations which provides a foundation that enables Citi to achieve its day-to-day operations and long-term growth, enabling execution of Citi’s strategy.
We are at a pivotal moment of redefinition across Citi as we work to transform our risk and control environment to one that is simpler and stronger. Many of the Functions and EO&T teams will be at the center of the transformation efforts and we are adding several HR Advisory roles to the team to help advise on, drive and implement the human capital related transformation efforts. These roles will report to the Sr. HRA for the respective function and also will attend many of the transformation program group meetings and link to the broader HR-related transformation efforts (Culture, Performance, Workforce Planning, Organization Design). The role will help to ensure consistent and timely execution of the HR-related efforts, including identifying and managing interdependencies between programs.
We will be adding three roles to the team:
- HR Advisor, Compliance Transformation
- HR Advisor, Finance Transformation
- HR Advisor, EO&T Transformation
- Partner with senior leaders and HR specialist areas to design, plan and implement broad HR programs and strategies to achieve business objectives. Where applicable, partner with the in-function Transformation leaders.
- Provide a full range of strategic HR advisory initiatives including talent management, employee engagement, performance management/rewards, organization design, diversity and inclusion, executive coaching and management effectiveness.
- Coach senior leaders on how to improve their individual leadership skills, focus on talent, differentiate performance, embrace diversity and strength culture.
- Partner with talent acquisition to quickly respond to the staffing requirements.
- Influence organization design decisions and clarity of roles and responsibilities.
- Partner closely with HR Advisor teams, HRPS Teams, Corporate HR practice leaders and the business as needed to develop and execute short and long-term talent / staffing strategies.
- Program manage change efforts to be implemented within each function.
- Connect to the central HR-related efforts across the transformation and work across the broader transformation program group to implement critical efforts. Examples include:
- Assess immediate resource requirements needed to execute the program and partner with central efforts and talent acquisition on sourcing strategy.
- Liaise with the Workforce Planning Transformation efforts to represent the functions and skill requirements needed for the target-state organization.
- Implement organization design changes and associated change management.
- Assess recommended changes to roles and responsibilities and advise on people-related implications.
- Understand the human capital implications of the target state plans within respective Function and help design and drive the action plans in partnership with the HR Advisory teams.
- Actively manage and track the HR solutions in support of the transformation.
- Create, own and implement action plans to drive the efforts.
- Act as a change and culture management specialist to assess, define and drive activities related to the transformation.
- Apply Organizational Development expertise to diagnose business needs and develop and implement creative solutions.
- Ensure regular communication, written and verbal, to HR Advisor teams and HRPS Teams along with Corporate HR practice leaders.
Qualifications & Leadership Characteristics:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Organizational Development, Human Resources or other related field is required
- Advanced degree in I/O Psychology, Organizational Behavior, Organizational Development, or related field strongly preferred
- Well-developed consultative approach - listening, coaching and influencing skills
- Ability to build relationships with colleagues across business lines and levels
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills – verbal and written
- Analytical and strategic thinking skills – systems thinker – Problem solver
- Flexible and highly adaptable – ability to pivot quickly
- Operate with curiosity- challenge traditional approaches, incorporates diverse perspectives
- Ability to manage ambiguity and push through business challenges
- Drive results and demonstrate a strong sense of accountability and follow through
- Ability to energize others around a task/idea and maintain optimism
- Ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Understanding of Risk and Control functions preferred
CBORC, Global Head of Risk Capabilities
Job Family Group:Human Resources
Job Family:HR Advisors & Generalist
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs