Global Client Experience Engagement Lead
The Global Client Experience (CX) Engagement Lead is responsible for the success of the overall CX Transformation through driving engagement across 100+ million employees within Citi Globally. The role will interface with the respective CX heads across North America), Mexico and Asia as well as the Chief Client Officer and Global Head of HR.
The Global CX Engagement Lead is a pivotal role in Citi's Client Experience transformation journey as the engagement of our employees forms one of the core pillars of the Global CX strategy. The Global Client Experience Alignment and Prioritization Lead will work with the most senior Leaders across GCB - both at a Regional CEO and Regional CX level. They will also work across Operations, Technology, Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Deposit Products, Insurance, Mortgage, Marketing, Digital Banking, Small/Med Business, Credit Cards, Personal Lending, Controls, Fraud, Collections, Customer Service, and more and across all geographies to deliver the CX Transformation.
The role will work across all GCB senior stakeholders to drive the progress across key must win areas within 3 strategic streams of work: 'fix the basics', deliver best in class experiences and transform the culture around Client Obsession. This demands the ability to negotiate and trade off with the most senior managers across the regions, influencing stakeholders from across the business around prioritization and then building a delivery framework to ensure continual accelerated progress. Advanced communication and diplomacy skills are critical persuading and influencing key stakeholders. The candidate will need to demonstrate strong leadership skills, leading GCB globally so we meet our commitments
• Instill a unified, client-focused mindset across GCB
• Lead and drive global employee engagement strategies – delivering representation, immersion and effectiveness across all strategic initiatives
• Drive mobilization to ensure engagement is fully embedded within the business across strategic initiatives
• Feeding back to Regional CEOs and the Chief Customer Officer progress across our people engagement strategy as part of the Global CX Transformation
• Creating and executing Citi’s Client Experience strategic vision, through developing and enabling strategic employee engagement across the business
• Work closely with the 3 Regional CX leaders to implement and successfully execute the strategy around employee engagement
• Drive and track mobilization across regions, ensuring consistent, Global approach to employee engagement
• Strategically manage vendors as well as management consulting firms to be able to develop and utilize project resources for key initiatives
• Lead the strategic development of Citi's Global CX Academy framework, partnering externally and with Global HR to drive internal and external recognition for employees’ attitude and impact to Client Obsessed culture
• Lead the strategic development of Global Client Obsession Week, driving engagement across 100,000 employees across 3 geographies
• Lead and execute the development of a single, global CX Goal in partnership with Global and Regional HR teams and Regional CX leads
• Lead the strategic framework around 'Tell Us' and other employee engagement tools, enabling cross-border/cross-function collaboration globally
• Develop a Global communication strategy around Client Experience, ensuring consistent messaging across North America, Mexico and Asia
• Drive ongoing engagement across 3 geographies, partnering with Global GPA and Regional CX teams to execute
The role and responsibilities outlined above support the Global Consumer Bank across North America, Mexico and Asia (19 countries) and is responsible for the employee engagement around the CX transformation to 'Be the Best for our Clients'. This includes developing, leading and driving the strategic direction on how we engage and communicate the CX Transformation success across 3 core elements: to identify and remove client friction across all channels and experiences, building best in class experiences across all key client interaction channels and building the culture of Client Obsession. The Global CX Engagement Lead will be responsible for managing.
- 10+ years of experience working in consumer banking client segments, product, strategy planning.
- Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
At least 8+ years broad experience in transformation roles across large, complex cross-company transformation programs. Demonstrated track record of having worked on large, strategic cross-functional projects and proven ability to take manage, track and drive ownership and output independently while utilizing Design Thinking methodology to drive client experience.
This is essential as the Global CX Transformation is large and complex, covering 3 core geographies and multiple markets across North America, Mexico and Asia and the role requires the ability to proficiently define and track the strategy against key must win areas that will drive differentiation for Citi and radically improve the client experience across key client moments of truth.
This leader will need to define success and ensure action and accountability through the development and execution of transformation plans for each geography (including definition and timing of workstreams, deliverables and other milestones against commitments and dependencies) to ensure the successful execution and delivery against the Global CX Transformation objectives.
High level of maturity and strong leadership skills are necessary to interface and manage stakeholders at a senior leadership level, to drive and accelerate execution.
• Commercial skills for corporate engagement
• Strong business planning and strategic skills
• Very strong communication skills
• High level of energy, with strong collaboration and persuasion skills
• A passion for delivering excellence in all aspects of the client experience
• A good understanding of retail financial services
• Comfortable operating in a large, multicultural and “matrixed” organization that is geographically dispersed
This position may consider other Citi site locations within North America, APAC and Mexico
Job Family Group:Marketing
Job Family:Customer Experience
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs