Finance Transformation Office (FTO) – Planning PMO – Senior Program Manager C14
As part of Citi’s Finance Transformation team, the Planning Initiative is responsible for implementing a defined, integrated, agile, well-controlled, and governed end-to-end integrated forecasting approach that drives effective decision making, informs effective management of the firm’s resources, supports our firm wide culture and strategic priorities, and is fully integrated with strategic risk appetite, risk processes, and capital planning. The Planning Initiative team will focus on building Core Forecasting processes to enable central decision making and advancing the existing forecasting capabilities through automation, improved governance and enhanced controls. The team's activities are focused on all scenarios across the stress continuum, ranging from business as usual business planning to stress environments, including CCAR/DFAST, Recovery and Resolution. Our capabilities include forecasting balance sheet, P&L, capital capacity and ratios and related measures, such as Risk-Weighted Assets; coordinating associated regulatory submissions; and improving the systems and processes used to perform these activities.
The Planning Initiative comprises six key projects: (i) Process Design and Controls, (ii) Models, (iii) Governance, (iv) Data, (v) Technology and (vi) Organization and Resourcing.
The Senior Program Manager in the Finance Transformation Office (FTO) is a member of Citi’s Finance Transformation Organization, sitting within the Finance Transformation Office’s Planning PMO team. The professional responsibilities will align with the strategic intent of the FTO Program's pillars such as Culture, Risk and Controls, Architecture and Technology, Communication, Data, Books and Records, Planning, Reporting, and FRM.
Further, the Senior Project Manager will support the Planning PMO Team and Lead Program Manager by ensuring that the FTO initiatives are executed in an efficient, effective, and controlled manner while facilitating communication across the different stakeholders involved.
The Senior Program Manager is a vital member of the Finance Transformation’s PMO Office. Reporting to the Lead Initiative Manager(s) they will support the PMO office in overseeing projects in key pillars of the Finance Transformation Program that include Treasury, Books and Records, Reporting, Stress Testing and Business Planning and Data Management. The Program Manager will oversee status reporting & resource coordination, and project planning & dependency management of the workstreams and initiatives. Further, the Program Manager will support the Lead Initiative Managers by ensuring that initiatives across the Finance Transformation Office (FTO) are executed in an efficient, effective, and controlled manner leveraging an agile approach. To do so, they will have to work alongside a PMO team with varied skillsets including Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches, and process engineers. They will collaborate within the PMO Office and across the FTO team to support Initiative Managers ensuring that the FTO functions seamlessly and cohesively maximize the impact of the organization’s transformation efforts.
- Day to day ownership of program management success
- Drive adherence to FTO standards
- Support the development and implementation of FTO playbook
- Supports identification of risks, dependencies and issues across the Program and coordinates mitigation actions
- Support Program management leads in their day to day ownership of program delivery
- Coach and support Project leads in resolving issues and escalations
- Identifies and resolves risk and issues where possible or escalates to leadership as required
- Support the Initiative leads in working with business stakeholders to identify business needs, validate pain points, and determine the high-level value proposition / business case for implementing innovative solutions via the FTO
- Provide Finance Transformation office reporting and informational updates to Program Leads and stakeholders
- Develop/analyze reports to identify trends, patterns, and issues related to the management of Finance Transformation initiatives, and present findings and recommendations to Program Leads
- Continuously assess the Finance Transformation Office PMO Office initiatives and introduce improvements and best practices, as needed
- Collaborate with other project managers to promote an environment conducive to information exchange
- Support other Finance Transformation projects, as needed
- 10+ years of experience in Program/Project Management with proven success in project management and execution of Finance Transformation projects within the Finance function of a Banking firm
- Track record of success in delivering high quality work in a fast paced and dynamic environment within a heavily matrixed organization
- Prior work experience in enterprise-wide transformation/organizational change initiatives
- Display a leadership skills, respect, and trust.
- Self-starting with the ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Experience in supporting the development and implementation of new business processes
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative skills; being able to analyze data, draw conclusions, identify trends and issues, and diagnose root cause of issues
- Ability to support a cross-functional project team with varied disciplines.
- Proven experience in providing quality control and oversight, and development of dashboards and reports for a portfolio of projects.
- Analytical mindset to resolve issues in a variety of complex situations
- A team player who will implement initiatives effectively and motivate others to contribute
- Strong communications (written, verbal and interpersonal) skills, including tact, diplomacy, and ability to influence senior executives
- Integrity, maturity, dependability, a positive professional attitude
- Experience with Lean Six Sigma and agile is a plus
- Experience within Financial Services is preferred.
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Project Management
- Relationship Building
- Results Orientation
- Strategic Orientation
- Strong analytical, problem solving, project management and people management skills.
- Creative thinker; thinks outside the box and challenges conventional wisdom.
- Bachelors degree, potentially Masters degree
Job Family Group:Finance
Job Family:Fin Solutions Dsgn & Implement
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs