Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Digital Product Manager, RegistrationApply Now Locations: New York, New York, Irving, Texas Job Function: Product Management and Development Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 19143067
The US Consumer Digital (USCD) organization oversees the digital products and client experiences across Citi’s Global Consumer Bank (GCB). At the heart of everything we do in USCD is a relentless focus on consumer centricity, taking a singular view of consumers across GCB’s businesses. We are an empowered organization that moves fast to continuously improve our consumers’ digital experiences. USCD is organized into domains that are aligned to our customer missions. The Identify domain interfaces with all other domains (e.g. Enable, Acquire, Service, Pay, etc.) to allow secure usage of our digital products and services. Identify’s mission is to enable a digital experience where identity setup, management, and verification is safe and seamless, and where Citi and its customers have protection from all related risks. Our team drives the strategy and execution for identity across registration, authentication/security, profile & settings, and Know Your Customer (KYC), and has overall responsibility for their success.
We are seeking a talented, imaginative, and experienced individual who is passionate about creating best in class experiences to join the USCD team as a Digital Product Manager on the Register For Digital Access product. This individual will be responsible for driving customers to register for digital access and ensuring the experience to do so is seamless and ultimately sets them up for financial and digital success. S/he will be responsible for the success of their Agile Scrum team – establishing and holding the team accountable to hit key KPIs, aligning the vision of the team to the overall domain’s vision, partnering with other domains and internal stakeholders, communicating and aligning on major initiatives with impacted business partners, and fostering an environment that gets results.
Key characteristics of the ideal candidate for this position are:
- Customer advocate – have customer intuition and continuously think like a customer. Bring the customer voice to all projects and ensure we are delivering experiences that are both right for the business and customer
- Continuous learner/ Digital futurist – curious and constantly learning about the future of digital experiences, understand digital trends and not only builds for our customers’ current challenges, also innovates and explores future needs
- Storyteller – leverage customer stories and perspectives, grounded in data, to build broad empathy for customers’ lives in order to highlight an opportunity or convey the impact of a customer issue
- Influencer – persuasively rally teams, often with different needs and demands, around the customer platform
- Collaborative partner – partner across businesses and facilitate working together across silos in order to harness insights and develop solutions that are best for the customer and align to Citi’s mission
- Data-driven mindset – anchor decisions in analytics and drive accountability of the customer experience through data and metrics
- Brand ambassador – strong advocate of Citi products and services, both internally and externally
- Identify, consolidate, and integrate customer and business needs, market trends, and customer insights to prioritize needs and evolve product roadmap.
- Drive an Agile Scrum team to implement the build of a best in class digital experiences.
- Collaborate with UI/UX team to develop intuitive designs that delight customers
- Partner with Market Research to define and implement customer research/customer co-creation, prototyping and testing to gain insights and identify customer needs and solutions.
- Interface with Legal, Compliance, Risk, and other governance partners to ensure strategies and executions for the set of features are delivered flawlessly to protect both our business and customer interests.
- Be an SME, providing actionable insights and knowledge sharing for how the product is evolving, as well as makes recommendations on where they are going.
- Partner with Performance Analytics team to track usage and garner insights on key register for online access pages.
- 3+ years of experience in product management/development
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- Experience leading digital initiatives
- Experience working with engineers and developers to understand what is technically possible, and how to translate customer needs into features and actionable user stories
- Strategic, results-driven leader who is passionate about designing best-in-class digital experiences and staying at the forefront of cutting edge technology
- Innovative thinker with the ability to challenge the status quo and come up with creative solutions to solve problems and overcome hurdles.
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.