Digital Channels Manager
About the Team
Business and Corporate Communications is a nimble team within Global Public Affairs that covers a broad scope of responsibilities in a dynamic and fast-moving environment. The team is responsible for designing and driving communications efforts that span executive communications, quarterly earnings, sponsorships and corporate social responsibility as well as our lines of business and functions. Within Citi, the team works with a range of internal partners, including senior leadership, and coordinates closely with members of the Global Public Affairs team around the world. Members of the team also serve as company spokespeople to media and regularly engage with a variety of other external stakeholders. The team is also responsible for leading colleague communications across the firm.
The Digital Channels Manager will be a key member of the Digital Channels team. The Digital Channels team manages important digital communications channels, including Citi’s global intranet platform, corporate internet site, external and internal email marketing platforms, and site search capabilities.
This is a high-energy, hardworking and supportive team that values colleagues who anticipate what needs to get done and act accordingly, are quick thinkers and can problem-solve matters that arise unexpectedly, are intellectually curious, and have high professional standards and deliver a thoughtful work product. We operate with a client-service mindset and always strive to bring an energetic and fresh approach to our work. This role reports to the Director of Digital Channels.
About the Role
This role will be a key member of the Digital Channels team and will help manage high-visibility work that supports partners across the organization. The Digital Channel Manager will lead the digital strategy and, in tandem with Corporate Communications, the daily operations of Citi’s global corporate internet site. This role requires close collaboration with colleagues in areas including Public Affairs, Investor Relations, Human Resources, Legal, and Technology.
- Lead channel-management execution for Citigroup.com (and its associated content management system), including driving user experience, defining requirements, testing enhancements, etc.
- Manage marquee project to transition Citigroup.com to new content management system, which will include developing project plans, stakeholder communications, defining requirements, and leading user acceptance testing.
- In partnership with Communications, Investor Relations, Recruiting, Marketing, align experience and content to meet the needs of visitors.
- Ensure Citigroup.com meets technical requirements for search engine optimization (SEO) and provide guidance on how optimize content for search.
- Partner with Digital Analytics Manager to develop and measure key performance indicators (KPIs). The Digital Channels Manager will use quantitative/qualitative insights to drive decisions, measure success and encourage positive change within the organization.
- Own corporate internet governance framework, which documents channel management processes such as permitted use of stand-alone country sites, information classification, semi-annual review of access, etc.
- Drives key opportunities to distribute key Citi news and information via mobile devices.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, technology or related field
- 5+ years of relevant work experience, within a global company or agency highly preferred
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of digital communications platforms, tools and technologies.
- Knowledge of common web/mobile technologies, infrastructure, or web/mobile development.
- Ability to analyze large sets of data and provide recommendations. Experience with measurement tools such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, OpinionLab, etc.
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager and Salesforce email marketing platform preferred
- Excellent communication skills—written, spoken, and listening—with ability to explain and interpret complex issues clearly to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to understand the way colleagues work and shape solutions that fit their needs.
- Track record of success in delivering high-quality work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to work well under pressure with a strong record of sound decision making, including during times of crisis
- Takes initiative, anticipates next steps and sets high standards in all he/she does
- Team player with the confidence to take the lead when necessary while remaining flexible to support team members as needed
- Bold, creative, thoughtful approach to work product, and regularly brings forward new ideas
- Persuasive when presenting to larger groups or in meetings, both internally and externally
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Integrity, maturity, dependability, and a positive professional attitude
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite a plus
Job Family Group:Communications and External Relations
Job Family:Communications Management
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs