Data Governance Transformation - Core Accounts - AVP
New York, New York| Tampa, FloridaJob Req ID 22535908
Citi is undergoing a Transformation to modernize and simplify the bank. We’re raising the bar and taking the opportunity to reevaluate the way we do business. This includes fostering a culture of curiosity and excellence and shifting our mindset to be simpler and data driven, making Citi an easier place to work and improving client experience. If you’re ready to be at the forefront of Transformation while taking your career to the next level, we invite you to come and join us!
As one of the world’s most global banks, Citi gives you the tools to make a difference. Through Transformation, we’re building the future of the bank and shaping the banking industry. Citi employs over 220,000 individuals located around the world, encompassing a broad range of teams, roles, cultures and backgrounds. Some of the skills that will make you successful in this role include:
- Cross-Functional Collaboration
- Credible Challenge
- Risk Management
- Data and Results Driven
Treasury and Trade Solution (TTS) is part of Citi’s Institutional Clients Group (ICG). TTS is a leading provider of cash management, treasury, trade, clearing, depository receipts and commercial cards services. TTS has a global network spanning more than 100 countries and is unique in the industry for its reach, interoperability and flexibility. We provide clients with dynamic information, tools, and APIs to effectively manage their portfolios, financial positions, working capital and supply chains.
This role will drive product processes and controls with a focus on Data Governance and regulatory commitments for a multi-year, global transformation effort. A key aspect of this will be to understand ICG/TTS regulatory commitments and to liaise both with business partners and technology to ensure processes are developed and governance exists to monitor the quality of data flowing through our systems. The role will develop subject matter expertise across Core Accounts and will be equal parts product developer and product manager.
This position requires a candidate with experience in developing controls, monitoring the effectiveness of those controls and remediating issues that do arise. Knowledge of products, processes and platforms w/in TTS will accelerate the candidate’s ability to add value efficiently.
The role will report into the Liquidity Management Services Data Governance organization and directly into the Core Accounts Data Governance Lead Business Analyst and will partner closely with Core Accounts product, technology, operations, and controls/compliance teams.
- Support the transformation necessary to deliver on regulatory commitments related to Core Accounts
- Gain in depth understanding of IGC and TTS regulatory commitments
- Understand existing core account functionality and define approach to comply with regulatory requirements under existing processes
- Understand core account transformation activities and ensure emerging technologies incorporate required regulatory commitments
- Support the development of an ongoing governance model to monitor data quality and partner with Data Stewards and Technology to address data concerns
- Develop business requirements / user stories, including sequencing and timing to enhance business processes and controls
- Build strong partnerships across various key stakeholders, including Technology teams, TTS O&T teams, Enterprise O&T teams and and Controls teams as needed
- Understanding of Data Governance terminology and processes
- Experience establishing and enhancing a controls environment
- Advanced analytical skills with strong problem solving abilities
- Team Player, self-starter and thorough who is willing to take on any assigned job/responsibilities
- Ability to work under high-pressure situations and effectively prioritize in a highly dynamic work environment that includes a global focus
- High velocity thinker and quick learner
- Strong ability to multi-task and progress projects with strict deadlines
- Willingness to partner effectively across a global organization and with Product, Operations and Technology partners.
- Prior Product controls / audit experience valued
- Well-developed written communication skills (including PowerPoint) and able to effectively use internal collaboration platforms to communicate across the group
Job Family Group:Project and Program Management
Job Family:Project Management
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 95 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
“By joining Transformation, you will be at the center of driving change at Citi. You’ll help us lay the foundation to make this a better place to work and do business by implementing sound risk and controls. This team will give you a launchpad of endless opportunities to grow as a professional and challenge yourself while working across various functions.”
Risk & Controls Transformation Lead
“Citi hires people for their potential and not just their experience. This gives people, including myself, the opportunity to try different roles and explore new careers. Transformation at Citi is a new adventure and will challenge how we do things at Citi: with clients, with regulators and with our peers.”
Mexico Transformation Head
“Data Transformation is a great area to be a part of at Citi. Data is at the heart of our business and ensuring that our data is of good quality with clear ownership is imperative to our success.”
Data Operating Model and Governance Program Lead
“This is an exciting area to work in at Citi! Being part of Transforming a 200+ year-old institution is a once in a lifetime opportunity. This is relatively new work, so not only you can learn new skills and get exposure, but you can play a pivotal role in shaping the Citi of the future.”
Data Tooling and Capability Head
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs