Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
CRM Domain HeadApply Now Locations: New York, New York Job Function: Product Management and Development Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 20170517
As the world's leading global bank, we have an unprecedented opportunity to truly drive change through forward-thinking product experiences and services that will touch millions of customers. The experiences we're changing go beyond just digital channels and traditional banking services; we'll touch all consumer touch points and needs. To accomplish this, the past two years focused heavily on moving faster, building for customers first, and developing a product organization that can compete with top tech companies/start-ups, creating an environment where product leaders can shine.
As a director of product management, you will spearhead Citi’s Salesforce implementations over $80 Million Dollars to implement new customer experience across all bank, mortgage and credit card products. You will be responsible for defining and building out the CRM platform across all channels, delivering simple, seamless client experience, challenging existing constraints/norms in order to identify strategic growth opportunities. You will lead a team that is made up of ambitious, driven, and customer focused product managers with experience driving major products at market leaders. We're ready to move fast to identify the talent destined to take this transformative ride with us.
The Director of CRM will take full ownership of and pride in delivering Salesforce suite on behalf of the business. This leader will manage a team Product Managers and Product Owners ensuring the proper attention and deliverables are achieved through prioritization, metrics, budgeting, sharing and leading to best practices and mentoring and growing the team in anticipation of growing business opportunities. Understanding of and experience in Salesforce and data services space is imperative for quick product suite ownership adoption and leadership success.
We're looking for visionary leader who has the experience creating and communicating an exciting and unifying vision, leading a team of ambitious product managers, and building senior relationships, while still being comfortable diving into the technical weeds and rolling up his/her sleeves.
What You’ll Do
- Accountable for driving a strategic product vision and roadmap for a global CRM platform that supports the business roadmap and priorities; Lead and drive the product management and roll-out of a single regional/ global instance of the Salesforce.com platform
- Lead the rationalization of all Sales, Service and Marketing platforms across the organization, helping define and analyze customer journeys, metrics, objectives, key results and productivity gains that inform the success of the solutions delivered.
- Plan, implement and continuously improve Sales, Service and Marketing Customer Relationship Management (CRM) capabilities and tool sets to streamline processes and procedures and maximize operational effectiveness; Create and roll-out solutions that solve field pain points, generating greater field productivity and satisfaction with the platform
- Collaborate with senior executives to prioritize programs and projects based on the firm's objectives, managing changing functional needs, resource capacity constraints, risk exposure, and interdependencies
- Work with and influence cross-functional stakeholders to break down barriers and deliver solutions with speed and agility; maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Oversee vendors related to CRM systems & retention for optimal productivity; negotiate technology contracts lowering the CRM Total cost of ownership (TCO); manage the CRM budget and resources in alignment with agreed-upon business KPIs
- Managing the work and deliverables across Salesforce implementations. Serves as main point of contact for the company communicating updates of project status, results and learnings, broader industry trends.
- Oversee timeliness budgeting and forecasting and proper execution of ideas within fast paced dynamic environment
- Build platforms to enable personalized dynamic content, integrating predictive analytics and segmentation strategies.
- Collaborate with global and cross-vertical product teams to help shape the strategy and direction around the accurate research and market expansion of solutions across markets and verticals.
- Understand market requirements for the CRM business and translate to strategic portfolio roadmaps. Collaborate with product development to find efficiencies in quality and delivery portfolio through the software development life cycle.
- Execute strong financial, profitability, ROI and customer value results – from business case to delivery, ensure that products are commercially successful and operationally effective.
- Partner with Product Marketing to equip sales and internal teams with compelling marketing tools and strategies to support positioning of existing products, new product and feature launches, value proposition and targeted sales campaigns. Product determines value proposition and provides competitive information.
- Create and support delivery of white papers, discussion papers, client case studies; maintain competitor and industry awareness to drive product evolution.
- Create a seamless customer service interaction for our call center agents.
- Remediate customer issues and escalations to ensure fast and accurate resolution.
- Qualify and requalify team to be able to train internal and external users on product/solution; develop training and sales tools.
- Relentless drive to succeed in an ever-changing work environment for a complex industry – you can get going with a little direction and know when to check in with questions to ensure you’re on the right track
- Quickly understand complex problems and translate them into actionable plans to resolve
What You’ll Bring
- 10+ years’ experience building and shipping consumer software products. You’ve had many experiences defining product roadmaps, building collaboratively with design, engineering and product research, and shipping at scale
- 4+ years of experience directly managing high-performing product teams with demonstrable and measurable results
- Experience owning and optimizing the acquisition funnel from top of the funnel to account opening
- Hustler with a willingness and appetite to do what it takes to take the product from concept to launch, while also being comfortable with ambiguity
- Proven ability to influence decision-making at all levels within an organization and influence non-directs through data and a vision in a variety of contexts
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to find, analyze, and distill data into actionable insights
- Compelling storyteller with experience communicating strategies and ideas to engineers and designers alike
- Sharp. You think on your feet, quickly come up with innovative solutions and are always one step ahead
- Deep technical knowledge, with the ability to break down the work involved in solving them, and the impact of those decisions on engineering
- Preferred: product management experience with a leading tech company or an early/growth stage funded startup
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.