Pardon our dust! We are enhancing our application system to improve the Citi recruitment experience. Due to this upgrade you may be asked to create a new profile when you apply for a new job. If you submitted an application prior to July 21st you can view the status of your application and manage your documents via the Manage Existing link in the Create/Manage Profile drop down in the top right corner of this page.
Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Career OpportunityApply Now
Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) Central Coordination Team – Project Manager, VPLocations: New York, New York Job Function: Finance Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 19036610
Strategic Regulatory Initiatives focuses on high priority regulatory deliverables, with a concentration on capital planning, regulatory stress testing (particularly the Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review or CCAR), the Y-14 regulatory reports, components of Recovery and Resolution Planning, as well as other Board and Risk Governance matters.
The role involves a significant amount of interaction with senior management and provides a unique perspective on data management and the capital planning process at Citi, spanning all businesses, risk and product areas.
This individual will contribute towards setting the strategic direction for the CCAR reporting process, with a particular focus on the data management, underlying system infrastructure and associated business processes.
Candidate will actively contribute to the overall management and execution of multiple complex CCAR projects related to the following:
(I) Support the firm’s critical CCAR reporting platform “RegInsight”
• Support the continual enhancement and ongoing maintenance of RegInsight (one of Citi’s key reporting platforms) in an efficient and well-controlled manner, while maintaining alignment with both regulatory mandates and Citi’s long-term strategic goals.
- Learn the existing challenges (whether technological, operational, or other) within each CCAR workstream and design an integrated solution to remediate the issue and improve overall user experience for end-users.
- Utilize an in-depth understanding of the end-to-end CCAR submission process, identify areas of improvement that can be systemically enhanced (automating manual processes, reducing reliance on EUCs, strengthening overall control environment), and draft requirements for implementation.
- Lead discussions around resourcing, prioritization, and regulatory/internal mandates to determine which enhancements will be implemented.
• Strategically execute RegInsight User Acceptance Testing (UAT) on a periodic basis, to ensure all new and existing functionalities are operating as required.
- Large scale coordination and planning of 100+ individuals across CCAR Workstreams, Technology, and support teams.
- Oversight of the end-to-end process including – defining the scope of testing, creating detailed test scripts and ensuring appropriate completion, and developing solutions to noted issues, particularly for Y14A forecasts, stress loss analysis, and CCAR submission documentation.
- Ability to “connect the dots” among different details, issues, and discussions (as they relate to RegInsight, UAT, and SRI more broadly), analyze holistically, and translate these into process improvements and operational efficiencies on a go forward basis.
• Act as a RegInsight Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Leveraging first-hand knowledge of the system, stand ready to assist in the CCAR submission process and act on behalf of CCAR workstreams, SRI, or Technology.
- Develop detailed training guides and videos that demonstrate the key functionalities and capabilities of the system.
- Work with the Technology team to respond to and remediate all issues, questions, and concerns raised against the platform.
(II) Partner and Liaison to Control Functions
• Work with Regulators, Internal Audit, and Compliance to identify actual/potential risks within the end-to-end CCAR process and raise issues as required.
• Draft, own, and execute on issues and corresponding tailored corrective action plans that will strengthen the overall control environment of both CCAR and SRI more broadly.
• Act as the main lead/point of contact on audits and reviews, with ability to:
- Effectively communicate/explain various complex processes and details that are within the scope of the review.
- Coordinate all responses to ensure that a concise and consistent message is delivered and all evidence/documentation is clear and up to internal standards.
(III) Support CCAR related processes, particularly Y-14 reporting
• Support the CCAR Central Coordination Team’s role as Y-14 Report owner to drive enhancements to the quality of Y-14 reporting, and the associated control environment.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of related work experience in Risk Management or Finance within a major financial institution
- Prior program and project management experience required, preferably over CCAR, related regulatory filings, or system related processes.
- Prior risk and control experience required
- A strong understanding of the existing end-to-end CCAR process and prior exposure to both risk management practices and financial reporting processes is highly desired as CCAR requires solutions that span cross organizational boundaries.
- Strong leadership experience, preferably in transitioning or challenged environments, with the ability to exercise judgment and make key decisions.
- Exceptional oral communication and writing skills, with ability to synthesize complex concepts, translate into "user-friendly" language, and effectively present across all organizational levels.
- Strong interpersonal skills including influencing, facilitation, and partnering skills.
- Experience in working with across all organizational levels as well as delivering through influence & oversight.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Attention to detail, with ability to think both tactically and strategically
- Ability to quickly assimilate and analyze large amounts of information
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks, lead or matrix manage, escalate or voice concerns or questions and exhibit strong people skills
- Enjoy variability in workload; strong project management skills and ability to coordinate several projects at once, particularly in a wide range of quantitative and non-quantitative projects.
- Strong attention to detail, willingness to "roll up sleeves"; tireless work ethic
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.