Citi Transformation Program – Finance Sr. Lead Analyst (C14)
The Financial Planning and Analysis Senior Lead Analyst is a senior level position responsible for providing management with an analysis and insight of Citi’s financial results in coordination with the broader Finance team. The overall objective is to contribute to directional strategy as well as utilize in-depth specialty knowledge to provide advice/counsel on the evaluation of financial reports of Citi’s current and projected performance.
This role will support the Citi Transformation Finance Office, which supports Citi firm-wide Transformation to build a better bank. The role will be responsible for the implementation of financial support across all the Citi Transformation initiatives. Developing and implementing financial strategic support, from tracking and reporting to execution analytics and benefits realization. Informing all financial related aspects to top senior management, program steerco and regulators.
The position also requires understanding of Project management, Financial Planning combined with a solid conceptual/practical grounding of the Bank Functions and Businesses.
- Develop and Implement Citi-Wide Investment tracking strategy and process.
- Develop and implement Financials and insights into Transformation execution to advise Cross Sub-Portfolio Group, the Transformation Steering Committee, the OCC, the FRB and Citi’s Transformation Oversight Committee of the Board of Directors.
- Will work with members of the Transformation Steering Committee and members and finance community to create comprehensive Financial Plans of the initiatives
- Advise Program steering committee on all finance related matters and financial insights into execution.
- Will develop a Benefits framework with Program steering committee and segment owners across the bank.
- Liaison and coordination of all finance related matters across Global Citi Functions and Segments involved in Transformation Programs
- The role partners closely with their finance counterparts in the business/functions, creating monthly and quarterly communications. In addition, will participate on project teams and contribute to developing and defining transformation drivers into KPI and Financial Benefits
- This individual must also provide broad financial leadership to cross functional partners in the development and execution of critical business milestones, operational drive productivity and effectiveness based on transformation goals.
- Provide financial reports and analytical tools to Management and the Board, including key financial metrics, quarterly performance, , trends in expenses, projected benefits
- Liaise with senior management on strategic business planning
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 10+ years working experience in Finance or related field
- Experience within financial services
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Solid experience in Financial Planning/Business Analytics and a high degree of familiarity with all functions in Finance
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, analytically, and creatively problem solve
- Strong interpersonal skills, with evidence of working in collaboration across large organizations, including a proactive and 'no surprises' approach in communicating issues/requests
- Strong leadership skills with a proven track record in driving positive and sustained change
- Continuous improvement mind-set – assess impact of actions and adjust as needed; simplify and standardize at every opportunity
- Proactively seek opportunities to enhance and strengthen infrastructure: innovative, change agent.
- Constructively challenge others at all levels and across boundaries to deliver better results; invite challenge
- Work across teams and boundaries, regardless of titles and roles, to deliver the full value of Finance to clients
- The ability to understand and articulate Investment expenses/benefits to all levels of senior management is critical
- The position requires strong partnership skills and the ability to work with and influence senior management across multiple levels of the organization
- Understanding of Project management and Investment evaluation
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills with an emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in a discipline related to Finance / Economics
- Master’s degree preferred
Job Family Group:Finance
Job Family:Financial Planning & Analysis
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs