CCB CLM Business Effectiveness Design Head
CCB CLM Business Effectiveness Design Head (C14)
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. For the past 200 years at Citi, we have a drive to help clients move from ambition to achievement. Our company has been one of the foundational components of today’s modern financial infrastructure—this gives us a level of unmatched expertise in tackling the world’s most complex challenges and connecting across capabilities to enable lasting progress for our clients.
We attract and nurture local talent from all over the world, ensuring our people are both deeply attuned to regional needs but also bring a global mindset to help clients, communities and nations move forward. Men and women with the passion to push beyond borders and boundaries, and the wisdom and courage to do what is right fuel our culture.
This role will be part of Global CLM Office, and provide business leadership for the design and development of CCB’s Key Performance Indicators (“KPIs”), Service Level Agreements (“SLAs”), Day-2 Procedures and location strategies. This role will have overall oversight in measurement of effectiveness of partner and support function of CCB lending, and additionally have oversight over review of cost allocations and investment strategy for CCB as a component of Wholesale Credit Risk (“WCR”) Target Operating Model (“TOM”) implementation process.
Key Responsibilities include:
Apply understanding of CCB’s current state lending processes as well as functions and roles involved in these activities across CCB markets with a business effectiveness/ productivity lens
Identify current state gaps against the defined WCR target state design around KPIs, KRIs and internal servicing process management including SLAs
Inform and influence the design of any functions and processes by keeping engaged with CLM Global Office leaders, Institutional Credit Management (“ICM”), Loan Ops and other lines of businesses, accordingly support the implementation planning to include proper headcount, loading factors and cost allocations to CCB.
Drive effectiveness in CCB credit processes, where appropriate, by being involved, reviewing and actively designing real-time KPI measurements such as Turn Around Time of each function involved in the credit process.
Accountable to ensure CCB and related Citi functions are operating in an optimized fashion by monitoring of adoption rates against the planned timeliness, keeping CLM Market Heads and CLM Regional Heads accountable, including collection of adoption evidences as appropriate and providing reporting to the PMO Lead and escalating any risks, issues and dependencies
Establishing an engagement, escalation and remediation model to be applied in case of breaches against KPI and/or SLA
Design governance framework and charter for CLM organization to operate with downstream support functions.
Must continually refresh performance metrics to ensure they drive the desired outcomes and client service excellence
Review headcount adequacy measurements post-implementation in partnership with ICM CCB Pod Leads, and ensure headcount and cost allocations are optimized
Provide leadership, direction and management to staff within the managed business function.
Critical competencies for ideal candidate:
- Expert knowledge of setting KPIs and implementing SLAs as well as monitoring and assurance of compliance in Citi or in other global Commercial and/or Corporate Banking institutions
- Experience in working cross-functionally and across regions/functions to drive partnership development, success and to deliver KPIs
- Exhibits confidence and agility during change and transition to rally others around a clear purpose/direction, and keep focus during uncertainty
- Open to risk taking by challenging the status quo and actively encouraging others to be bold- rewarding and recognizing both successes and test and learn examples
- Highly skilled communicator with the ability to deeply connect with People: good listener, expresses ideas in a confident, organized and articulate manner and demonstrates advanced influence skills
- Maintains high levels of credibility with key stakeholders within the organization and holds self and others accountable for working in an inclusive way
- Conducts rigorous analysis and is able to synthesize complex and multiple source data
- Exhibits understanding of global credit policies, local credit programs and country-level appendices, impact to portfolio and transactions
- Identifies process improvement opportunities and analyzes value and impact of activities
- Prioritizes client service and support
- Exhibits expert knowledge of CCB’s structure and strategy
- Communicates how Client Delivery mitigates risk
- Recognized as CCB product expert
- Establishes short and long term strategic goals
- Communicates changes effectively, partnering with stakeholders to minimize uncertainty and facilitate transitions
- Recognized as a skillful manager who provides alignment across teams
- 10+ years experience in relevant roles in commercial and or corporate business field with increasing levels of responsibility
- Must have strong knowledge of Commercial Banking products and the competitive landscape of this business
- Experience in gap analysis and implementation planning, strategy development
- Comprehensive multi market functional knowledge developed through practical experience in defining and delivering solutions within a global and diverse financial services environment.
- Successful record in working and managing within matrix organizations across multiple geographies and jurisdictions is required
- Prior experience in leading process design change at an enterprise scale
Job Family Group:Business Strategy, Management & Administration
Job Family:Business Management
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs