Cards Analyst, AVP
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
Background & Position Summary
Citi US Branded Cards (US Cards) is a market leader in the credit card industry. With a pre-eminent global brand and distribution, US Branded Cards maintains its leadership position by delivering industry-leading products, advanced services and payment systems that address clients’ evolving needs.
This position is part of the Branded Cards Proprietary Product Management team, within the larger US Cards organization. We are focused on delivering world-class products to drive customer loyalty, revenue and bottom line growth. Our mission is to drive profitable, sustainable growth in the Proprietary Card portfolio by leading in mass market borrowing, growing share of affluent spending and utilizing relevant, high impact marketing.
Cash back rewards are the most popular form of rewards currency among credit card consumers, and a category that’s outgrowing credit cards overall. Citi has multiple legacy cash back credit card portfolios, in addition to Double Cash and Custom Cash. This is a key role to help the team refine the Cash customer engagement and retention strategy to help accomplish product-specific and portfolio level goals. This role will also evaluate additional opportunities to fine tune the feature mix for each of the products to deepen customer engagement and profitability. The successful candidate will be a key contributor to the Cash portfolio ECM strategy team. This will require assessing the performance of all ECM treatments impacting Cash products, looking at efficiency and productivity of each treatment. It will also require assessing what approaches work across the portfolios, versus approaches that need to be tailored to each individual Cash product. This individual will work on simplification strategies to de-risk the cash portfolio, and this involves evaluating existing partnerships, existing product structures as well as product mix.
The specific responsibilities for this role are as follows –
- Lay down and lead execution of the tech roadmap for existing and future refreshes of product value propositions with the twin goal of driving customer engagement and profitability
- Determine fit for early and ongoing customer engagement programs for all products in the Cash portfolio, to help drive appropriate customer behavior/s
- Responsible for product update on key customer facing documents such as Terms and Conditions, Directory of Services, Product benefit pages, etc.
- Monitor customer experience across touchpoints and continually surface opportunities for improving experience and deepening share of wallet
- Track customer complaints and enable regular call listening to focus on customer needs and experience improvement opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree in economics, finance, accounting, engineering, mathematics, statistics, business, computer science or related quantitative discipline and 1-3 years of relevant experience in the lending/Credit cards space.
- Strong creativity, self-motivated, with a passion to transform the business. Strong drive and initiative – ability to push forward in face of multiple priorities and obstacles; extremely practical bent to work planning and getting things done.
- Analytical skills with ability to develop business cases to support product recommendations. Experience with financial management and forecasting and understanding of credit card P&Ls is preferred.
- Project management and time-management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Self-starter with ability to work independently. Demonstrated ability to synthesize, prioritize and drive results with a high sense of urgency
- Strong communication skills particularly in writing; designing slides and presentations to persuasively make the argument and particularly in designing analyses that specifically support arguments.
- Strong relationship management skills (internal and partner).
- Influencing skills - ability to work across multiple teams, functions, and businesses.
Job Family Group:Product Management and Development
Job Family:Product Management
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs