C15 Lead Program Manager- Finance Transformation Office
The Lead Program Manager is a critical member of the Finance Transformation’s PMO Office (FTO). FTO oversee and executes on the transformation efforts across Finance, ranging from Planning, Capital and Liquidity Management, Books & Records, Reporting Processes and Data Management. The Lead Program Manager should possess one or more of these specializations in a transformation capacity. Reporting into the Finance Transformation Office, the Lead Program Manager is accountable to the Program Sponsors for the delivery of the Initiative. They will work with partners throughout the company and throughout the FTO to build and drive efforts to proactively engage colleagues on key pillars of the transformation program, including culture, risk and controls, architecture and technology, data, and communication. Leading a PMO team and collaborating with a broader team with varied skillsets including Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches, process engineers, and project managers, the lead Program Manager will focus on critical initiatives including process simplification, status reporting & resource coordination, and project planning and dependency management. The Lead Program Manager will ensure that critical transformation efforts are understood by colleagues, that they know how their work impacts these efforts, and that there is strong connectivity across and among the work streams themselves. They will work in close cooperating with other Lead Program Managers to ensure that the FTO functions seamlessly and cohesively to maximize the impact of the organization’s transformation efforts.
- Day to day ownership of program delivery
- This role will manage a team of professionals
- Play an active leadership role in formulating and setting strategic direction for one of the finance initiatives
- Oversee and drive execution plans to meet deliverables critical to the transformation initiative
- Drive projects throughout the lifecycle: identifying and structuring the problem, analyzing root causes, developing solutions, communicating project results, and obtaining buy-in for change.
- Ensure consistent implementation of common PMO standards, reporting and closure process
- Build and develop a team to provide central coordination for the initiative
- Play a key role in supporting the evolution of transformation initiatives within the Initiative, collaborate with stakeholders to drive execution, ensure initiative scope definition meets business objectives, and identify opportunities and prioritize projects based on business needs
- Appropriately assess risk and cross-enterprise dependencies when business decisions are made
- Direct the communication of status, issue and risk disposition to all stakeholders, escalating any issues associated with the initiative, as needed, to the Transformation Lead on a timely basis
- Identify opportunities to add value beyond the scope of formal projects
- Provide reporting and informational updates to the Finance Transformation office and collaborates with the Transformation Lead to develop and ensure timely and consistent PMO status reporting
- Management responsibility for a team, including performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary actions, and terminations
- Multi-task productively and reliably, while managing conflicting priorities
- 15+ years of experience leading transformation projects and organizational change initiatives. Experience within a Finance function in Financial Services Industry is essential
- Ability to lead and manage a cross-functional project team and approx. 10 direct report team members with varied disciplines. Proven experience in coaching and developing direct reports and team members, and in providing quality control and oversight to a portfolio of projects.
- Track record of success in delivering high quality work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Have some experience in Agile project management
- Analytical mindset to resolve issues in a variety of complex situations
- A leader who will implement initiatives effectively and motivate others to contribute
- A team player who will implement initiatives effectively and motivate others to carry out their work
- Experience or demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team-based environment within a heavily matrixed organization
- Strong communications (written, verbal and interpersonal) skills, including tact, diplomacy, and ability to influence senior executives
- Integrity, maturity, dependability, a positive professional attitude
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Project Management
- Relationship Building
- Results Orientation
- Strategic Orientation
- Strong analytical, problem solving, project management and people management skills.
- Creative thinker; thinks outside the box and challenges conventional wisdom.
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:Research
Job Family:Research Product
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs